Usually, the admission process for majority of courses start in the month of May and ends in the month of July. However, for many courses, admission process is through an entrance exam or counseling process. The relevant details for this admission are given below:
Interested candidates can apply Both (Online and Offline), by filling up the required form and submitting online or offline as required.
(i) Senior School Certificate (10+2) or equivalent examination with minimum of 45% marks. The candidates who are due to appear in Senior School Certificate (10+2) or equivalent examination are eligible to apply. (ii) Certificate of Alimiah with atleast 45% marks issued by any of the following Madrasas subject to the condition that the candidate has passed English language at the level of Senior Secondary from a recognised Board/University or a... Read More
Eligibility: (i) Senior School Certificate (10+2) or equivalent examination with minimum of 45% marks. The candidates who are due to appear in Senior School Certificate (10+2) or equivalent examination are eligible to apply. (ii) Certificate of Alimiah with atleast 45% marks issued by any of the following Madrasas subject to the condition that the candidate has passed English language at the level of Senior Secondary from a recognised Board/University or a three year course conducted by Darul-Uloom Deoband. 1. Darul Uloom Deoband, U.P. 2. Mazahirul Uloom Saharanpur, U.P. 3. Darul Uloom Mau, U.P. 4. Miftahul Uloom, Mau, U.P. 5. Jamia Athria Darul Hadith Mau, U.P. 6. Jamia Faize Am Mau, U.P. 7. Madrasa Alia Mau, U.P. 8. Madrasa Muhammadia, Mau, U.P. 9. Madrasa Faizanul Uloom Bahadurganj, Ghazipur, U.P. 10. Madrasa Ihyaul Uloom Mubarkpur, Azamgarh, U.P. 11. Tauhid Education Trust Ma’hadabad-Khagra Kishan Ganj, Bihar 12. Jamia Imam Ibn Taimiya, Madinatussalam, E. Champaran, Bihar (iii) (a) Certificate of Alimiah with atleast 45% marks issued by the following Madrasas 1. Nadwatul Ulema, Lucknow, U.P. 2. Jamiatul Flah, Bilariaganj, Azamgarh, U.P. 3. Certificate of Fazilah from Madrasatul Islah, sarai Mir, Azamgarh, U.P. 4. Madrasa Jamia Islamia, Muzaffarpur, Azamgarh, U.P. 5. Madrasa Eram Convent for Girls and Boys Indra Nagar, Lucknow, U.P. 6. Jamial Muzahrul Uloom (Patna) (Degree of Fazilah) 7. Jamial Darul Huda al-Islamiyah (Certificate of al-Sanaviyah al-Ulia) 8. Darul Uloom Alimia, Jamda Shahi, Basti, UP (Alimia Certificate) 9. Al-Jamia-Tus-Salafiah (Markazi Darul-Uloom) (Degree of Alemiat) 10. Al Jamia Al Islamiya Kerala India (V) ( Preparatoy course which is of 2 years after senior school leaving certificate) 11. Al Jamiatul Ashrafia, Mubarak Pur, Azamgarh UP (Certificate of Alimiat/Fazilat) 12. Jamia Syed Ahmad Shaheed, Vill. Ashmadabad (Katauli) Malihabad, Lucknow UP (Alamiyat degree) 13. Jamiya Misbahul Uloom, Chaukonia Bharat Bhari, Siddharth Nagar, UP ( Almiah degree) 14. Jamia Islamia Sanabil (Aaliya/Fadhil) 15. Al Jamiatul Islamiah Tilkahna, Siddarth Nagar, UP (Alimia) 16. Madrasa Arabia Islamia Wasiatul Uloom, Allahabad, UP (Alimia) 17. Mahad Aysha Al-siddiqa Qasimul Uloom Libanat, Darussalam Abul Barakat, Deoband, UP (Almiyat). (b) Certificate of Maulvi with atleast 45% marks issued by the Bihar Board of Madrasa Education (c) Certificate of Senior Secondary (Class 12) with atleast 45% marks issued by the Urdu Education Board, New Delhi (d) Certificate of Alima with atleast 45% marks issued by the Jamiat-Ul- Mominath, Hyderabad (iv) Candidates who have already pursued B.A./M.A., Language programme in two or more Centres of the School during their entire academic career are not eligible for admission. Minimum Age : 17 years as on 1st October 2019. NOTE : 1. 80% of the seats in the First Year of 3-year B.A.(Hons.) programme in the School are earmarked for those who have either passed the Senior School Certificate or equivalent examination in the year 2018 or are due to appear in 2019, and the remaining 20% are open to all other candidates. 2. Candidates who have obtained their Higher Secondary Certificate under the 10+1 pattern of education will be eligible for admission to the First-Year of the three-year B.A. programme if they have successfully completed the First-Year of Bachelor's degree examination of a University under 10+1+3 pattern of education with the prescribed percentage of marks. Read Less
Admission is based on merit and eligibility criteria.