Indian Council of Agricultural Research All India Entrance Examination for Admission 2021 or ICAR AIEEA UG 2021 is the entrance examination for admission to B.Sc. (Hons.) (Agriculture), B.Sc. (Hons.) (Horticulture), B.F.Sc., B.Sc. (Hons.) (Forestry), B.Sc. (Hons.) (Community Science) and other courses. ICAR AIEEA UG 2021 is conducted by Indian Council of Agricultural Research.
ICAR AIEEA UG for the year 2021 has been announced by Indian Council of Agricultural Research and will be held from 07/09/2021 to 13/09/2021. The application forms will be available from 25/07/2021 till 23/08/2021. The exam is in online mode. The duration of the exam will be 150 minutes. It is being conducted in English and Hindi languages. Admit card will be available from 01/09/2021. The result date will be announced later.
To get all details about ICAR AIEEA UG 2021
ICAR AIEEA UG 2021 Conducting Body
Indian Council of Agricultural Research
ICAR AIEEA UG 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- In order to appear in AIEEA (UG) 2021, Indian national candidates must have passed 10+2 Senior Secondary Examination of the Central Board of Secondary Education or any other examination within scope and standard found to be equivalent to the Senior Secondary Examination of a recognised Indian Board/University (Annexure VI), with minimum prescribed marks/grade, after a period of 12 years of study. The medium of instruction in admitting University will be English.
- Candidate must have passed any one of the qualifying examinations enumerated above securing not less than 50% marks in aggregate for General, OBC (NCL), UPS, EWS categories and 40% marks in aggregate for SC, ST, Third Gender, PwD categories. There will be no rounding-off of the OGPA/percentage of marks of qualifying examination while deciding the basic eligibility of any candidate for admission e.g. if a candidate obtained 49.99% marks in his/her qualifying examination, then it will not be rounded-off to 50%
- Candidate having a compartment/supplementary in any of the subjects will not be eligible unless proof of having cleared the examination with requisite percentage asabove is availabl
- Candidate already appeared in the qualifying examination enumerated above, can also apply but would be required to submit evidence of having satisfied the conditions latest at the time of counselling/admission in the allotted university
Age Limit: Indian Nationals of at least 16 years of age as on 31.08.2021 are eligible to apply for the examination. No relaxation is admissible regarding the minimum age limit
ICAR AIEEA UG 2021 Important Dates
|Application Form Correction
|Admit Card Release Date
|ICAR AIEEA UG 2021 Exam Date
To get all details about ICAR AIEEA UG 2021
ICAR AIEEA UG 2021 Prospectus
ICAR AIEEA UG 2021 Application Form
Application Form Fee
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)-
|SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender||Rs. 375/-|
Application Form Filling Instructions
- Students applying for the ICAR AIEEA UG 2021 have to fill up the application form on the official site.
- The student can submit the application only once. Multiple forms will be rejected.
- The submission is ONLINE only.
Requirements to be readied before you start filling up the Application Form of ICAR AIEEA UG 2021:
- PC or a Laptop with Internet connectivity
- Qualification details
- Scanned copy of passport photograph in JPG or JPEG format (File size must be between 10 kb to 200 kb) Scanned copy of signature in JPG or JPEG format (File size must be between 4 kb to 30 kb).
- Functional e-mail Id as all communication are made through email; Parents email id is recommended.
- Mobile number as all information is sent through SMS too. Parents phone number can be used.
- For online payments, usually a valid debit or credit card as well as Net Banking facility, UPI or PAYTM Service is a must.
- It is recommended to download the information Bulletin Brochure and read it carefully so that you understand various requirements to fill up the form.
The Usual Steps in filling up the Online Application Form of the ICAR AIEEA UG 2021:
- Step-1: Students have to register for Online Application Form. A login and Password are created.
- Step-2: Student has to Complete the Application Form and its various sections
- Step-3: Required documents in the form of Scanned Images of Candidate’s Photograph, Candidate’s Signature.
- Step-4: Payments have to be made by Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2021 Admit Card
|Admit Card Download Start Date
Admit Card Download Url
ICAR AIEEA UG 2021 Exam Day Instructions
Examination Day Instructions
Important Instructions for Candidates
- Candidates MUST bring the following documents on the day of examination at the test centre.
Candidates who will not bring these will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Print copy of e-Admit Card downloaded from NTA website .
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) for pasting on
the specific space in the attendance sheet at the Centre during the Examination.
- Any one of the authorized Govt photo IDs (original, valid and non - expired), viz. PAN card / Driving
License / Voter ID / Passport / Aadhaar Card (With photograph) / Aadhaar Enrolment No / Ration Card.
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD
- The candidates shall report at the Examination Centre at the time indicated on their respective Admit Cards.
- Registration desk will close 30 minutes prior to commencement of the examination. Candidates shall not be permitted to enter the Examination Centre after the gate closing time indicated on the Admit Card.
- The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the admit card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
- A seat indicating Roll No. will be allotted to each candidate Candidates should take their seat immediately after opening of the examination hall. If the candidates do not report in time due to any reason i.e. traffic jam, train/bus delay etc., they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the Examination Rooms/Halls. The NTA shall not be responsible for any delay.
- The candidate must show, on demand, the Admit Card downloaded/printed from the NTA website for admission in the examination room/hall. The Test Centre Staff on duty is authorized to verify the identity of candidates and may take steps to verify and confirm the identify credentials. Candidates are requested to extend their full cooperation. A candidate who does not possess the valid Admit Card shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent Candidates should find and sit on their allocated seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room/hall or the seat on his/her own other than allotted would be considered as a case of UnFairMeans and the candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted.
- The candidate should ensure that the question paper available on the computer is as per the Subject opted by him/her in the application form and as indicated on the Admit Card. In case, the Subject displayed on the computer is different from the one opted by him/her, the same must be immediately brought to the notice of the Invigilator concerned.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any baggage inside the Examination Centre. NTA will not be responsible for any belongings stolen or lost at the premises.
- Candidate shall appear at their own cost at the Centre on Date and shift as indicated in their Admit Card issued by the NTA. Under no circumstances the choice of cities for centre and shift provided in the Admit Card shall be changed. No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre Superintendent or the Invigilator concerned, will leave his/her seat or Examination Room/Hall until the full duration of the paper is over. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as instructed by the Centre Superintendent/Invigilators. Candidates should not leave the room/hall without handing over their rough sheets to the Invigilator on duty in the Room/Hall.
- Candidates should not be in possession of any material listed in the list of prohibited material.
- All calculations/writing work are to be done only in the rough sheet provided at the centre in the examination Room/Hall and on completion of the test candidates must hand over the rough sheets to the Invigilator on duty in the Room/Hall.
- The candidates must sign and paste the photograph on the Attendance Sheet at the appropriate place.
- The candidates are governed by all Rules and Regulations of the NTA with regard to their conduct in the Examination Hall.
To get all details about ICAR AIEEA UG 2021
ICAR AIEEA UG 2021 Results
Result dates may be checked on the official webpage.
No Rechecking or Re-evaluation Policy:
No representation for re-evaluation/re-checking of answer scripts shall be entertained after the declarartion of results, because candidates are given opportunity to evaluate their own recorded responses and challenge discrepancies, if any before finalizing final answer key and declarartion of the result.
provisional answer keys: 17.09.2021