Turn your dream into reality - Study MBBS Abroad
Many places are well-known for attracting Indian students interested in MBBS programmes, including Kyrgistan, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Uzbekistan, and Georgia, to name a few. However, it takes a lot of preparation and works to study abroad. Students must have compelling reasons to enrol in an MBBS programme abroad.
Top Reason to choose MBBS from Abroad
- Practical Learning and better infrastructure under professional guidance
- Affordable Study MBBS Fees inclusive of VISA and accommodation between 15-60 Lakhs cheaper than private medical colleges in India.
- Approved by The Medical Council of India (MCI/NMC), doctors can obtain a medical license and work in India after passing the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE).
- Internationally Recognized: MBBS graduates receive acclaim on a global scale.
- Admission Criteria - based on NEET Score or no entrance test.
- MBBS Course Duration - 5-6 years
The medium of Study is English, and offer Indian food for Indian students studying MBBS in Kyrgistan, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Uzbekistan, and Georgia.
Hurry Up! Grab the opportunity.