AUCET 2020 Conducting Body
AUCET 2020 Important Dates
|Application Form With Late Fee
|Application Form Correction
|Admit Card Release Date
|AUCET 2020 Exam Date
|Declaration of result
To get all details about AUCET 2020
AUCET 2020 Application Form
Application Form Fee
|Application fee for General Category|| Rs. 600/- |
|Application fee for SC/ST/PH Category||Rs.500/- |
Application Form Filling Instructions
Students applying for the AUCET 2020 have to fill up the application form on the official site. A student can submit the application for only once; multiple forms will be rejected.
Requirements to be readied before you start filling up the Application Form of AUCET 2020
- PC or a Laptop with Internet connectivity
- Qualification details
- Functional e-mail Id as all communication are made through email; Parents email id is recommended.
- Mobile number as all information is sent through SMS too. Parents phone number can be used.
- For online payments, usually a valid debit or credit card as well as Net Banking facility, Credit Cards & Debit Cards Service is a must.
- Printer is required for keeping hard copies; if there is no printer, one can save the printouts, transfer them on to a pen drive and get it printed from a cyber-cafe.
- It is recommended to download the information Bulletin Brochure and read it carefully so that you understand various requirements to fill-up the form.
- Candidates are not allowed to make any corrections at a later stage after submission of an application. O correction is entertained via post, fax, email or by hand.
The Usual Steps in filling up the Online Application Form of the AUCET 2020
Step-1: Students have register for Online Application Form. A login and password are created.
- Step-2: Student has to complete the Application Form and its various sections
- Step-3: Required documents in the form of Scanned Images of Candidate’s Photograph, Candidate’s Signature.
- Step-4: Payments have to be made by Cards / Debit Cards / Net Banking.
|Last Date for submission of Online Applications with late fee of Rs.1,000/-||10-08-2020|
|Upload of corrections by the candidates regarding the online Applications||15-08-2020 To 17-08-2020|
AUCET 2020 Exam Day Instructions
Examination Day Instructions
Before entering the Exam Centre:
Try to reach the exam centre one hour prior to the time advised in the admit card.
- Before leaving for the site, please have a hearty breakfast or light lunch depending on the session. Drink plenty of fluids; as in summers dehydration can set in affecting your performance in the exam.
- Have a cookie or a chocolate just before entering the centre; this prevents hypoglycaemia and thus helps you stay alert longer improving your results.
- If it is a busy centre, then don’t wait till last for the entry and security check.
- Centre will not allow you to enter after the stipulated time of closing the doors.
- Admission to the Exam Centre is with the Admit Card; no candidates shall be admitted to the test without the production of the Admit Card at the Test Centre.
- Usually no bags are allowed.
- No eatables are allowed.
- No communication equipment such as mobile phones / pager/ wireless set, scanner, camera or any such electronic / digital gadget etc are allowed in the exam centre; carrying one will lead to disqualification.
- Handbag / Carry bag/ Mobile phone / calculator /watch/any other electronic gadget or any paper (other than the Admit Card) shall not be allowed inside the Test Hall / Room and the University shall not be responsible for its safekeeping. If a candidate is found in possession of any such item during the Test, he/she would be deemed to have used unfair means and may lead to cancellation of his/her candidature.
After entering the centre:
- Once candidates enter the centre, they should locate their designated hall and seat.
- If mentioned, candidates will be hand frisked as well as photographed or video graphed before entering the centre
- After all the formalities, candidates should enter the allotted hall and take the designated seat.
- For Objective Type question papers, rough work is to be done in the space provided for this purpose. No rough work is allowed on the OMR Answer Sheet under any situation.
- Questions have to be answered on the answer sheet only.
- Copying, use of unfair means of any kind, talking, asking questions from other candidates or borrowing of material inside the Test Centre is strictly prohibited.
- The candidates are to return their OMR answer-sheets and the question paper in full to the Centre Superintendent. Tearing or taking away of the question paper is not allowed failing which the candidates shall be disqualified from the entire Entrance Test.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Misbehaviour of any kind can lead to the expulsion of the candidate.
- Caught copying helping in copying will mean cancellation of the answer sheet / cancellation of the candidature.
- Marking the answer sheet or question paper in any way will also lead to cancellation of the exam for that candidate.
To get all details about AUCET 2020
Individual College/University Counselling