BVP Entrance Test Ph.D. 2021 Conducting Body
Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), Pune
BVP Entrance Test Ph.D. 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualifications :
The applicant shall have to fulfill one of the following conditions for an admission to a Ph.D. programme.
- The Minimum Academic Qualifications for BVP Entrance Test Ph.D. 2021 required are that students should have passed or are appearing in class Master's degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade 'B' in the [UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) or an equivalent degree from a foreign educational institution recognized under a law in its home country.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/ differently-abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the Commission from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master's degree prior to 19th September, 1991. The eligibility marks of 55% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible based only on the qualifying marks without including the grace mark.
- Candidates who have cleared the M.Phil. course work with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade in a point scale if a grading system is followed and have successfully completed the M.Phil. Degree shall be eligible to proceed to do research work leading to the Ph.D. degree in the same university in an integrated programme. The candidates possessing a degree considered equivalent to M.Phil degree ofan Indian institution or from a foreign recognized institution, shall be eligible for Ph.D. programme.
- The candidates, who have UGC-NET (including JRF/AYUSH-NET) / UGC - CSIR NET (including JRF / SLET /valid C„XTE/ Teacher fellowship or DST inspire fellowship, DBT fellowship, or Quality improvement programme (QIP), National Doctoral Fellowship Scheme (NDF) of AICTE or have passed M.Phil. will be exempted from appearingat the All India Entrance Test' (written test) for the Ph.D. admissions. However, these candidates will have to appear forlnterview before the committee appointed by the University. These candidates should fill the form available online and pay registration fee of Rs. 1,500/-
The candidates appearing for the final year ofthe post-graduate examination can also appear for the Entrance Test. However, he/she will have to submit the result of qualifying examination atthe time ofinterview, failingwhich his/her claim for admission, will get automatically cancelled
- 15% of seats over and above the total number of seats notified by the University in each subject are allocated to the Foreign / NRI / PIO candidates. Such candidates will have to appear for an interview before the Committee constituted by university authorities.
The qualifying marks for each category are as follows:
|General Category||55 %|
|SC / ST||50 %|
Nationality of Candidate
In BVP Entrance Test Ph.D. 2021, the following people of nationalities can apply:
1. Indian Nationals
International Candidate (NRI / Foreign Students)
BVP Entrance Test Ph.D. 2021 Important Dates
|BVP Entrance Test Ph.D. 2021 Exam Date
|Declaration of result
To get all details about BVP Entrance Test Ph.D. 2021
BVP Entrance Test Ph.D. 2021 Prospectus
Test Centre Details
The information of the Test centre allocated is provided along with admit card.
It includes the address of the centre.
One should locate the centre on Google Maps.
It is a good practice and strongly advised to visit the centre one day before to know about the time taken to reach the centre. By doing so one can reach well in time on the examination day. It prevents wastage of time trying to locate the centre and thus avoids the stress created if the centre is not easy to find.
BVP Entrance Test Ph.D. 2021 Application Form
Application Form Fee
Application Form Filling Instructions
General Instructions for filling up the Application Form
Students applying for the BVP Entrance Test Ph.D. 2021 have to fill up the application form on the official site.
A student can submit the application for only once; multiple forms will be rejected.
The submission is ONLINE only
Requirements to be readied before you start filling up the Application Form of BVP Entrance Test Ph.D. 2021
PC or a Laptop with Internet connectivity
- Qualification details
- Functional e-mail Id as all communication are made through email; Parents email id is recommended.
- It is recommended to download the information Bulletin Brochure and read it carefully so that you understand various requirements to fill-up the form.
The Usual Steps in filling up the Online Application Form:
Step-1: Students have to register for Online Application Form. A login and Password are created.
Step-2: Student has to Complete the Application Form and its various sections.
Step-3: Required documents in the form of Scanned Images of Candidate’s Photograph, Candidate’s Signature and Left Thumb Impression.
Step-4: Payments have to be made by Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI / PAYTM
Important Instructions about Application Process
1. All steps have to be completed before you can submit the form.
2. Incomplete forms will be rejected.
3. Please keep visiting the BVP Entrance Test Ph.D. 2021 official website for the latest updates.
BVP Entrance Test Ph.D. 2021 Syllabus
Syllabus for BVP Entrance Test Ph.D. 2021 Exam
The Questions for the test shall be based on a Common Syllabus as notified in the Prospectus or Information Brochure of BVP Entrance Test Ph.D. 2021 exam as set by the Governing body.
This syllabus can also be viewed in the prospectus or Information Brochure of BVP Entrance Test Ph.D. 2021 Exam
BVP Entrance Test Ph.D. 2021 Admit Card
Admit Card Download Url
BVP Entrance Test Ph.D. 2021 Exam Day Instructions
Examination Day Instructions
Preparation for the Exam Day
- The Admit card should be downloaded and printed Immediately.
- A few copies of the Admit Card should be kept in reserve as these are also used at the time of admission and counselling.
- Photo to be fixed on the admit card, if required
- Documents to be taken to the Exam centre should be kept ready.
- Copy of the photo may be required to be taken to the Test Centre.
- Stationary related articles as mentioned should be kept ready.
- Dress related details will also be provided in the prospectus as well as with the admit card and should be followed.
- Items not to be taken to the Exam centre or barred should be noted.
Before entering the Exam Centre
- Try to reach the exam centre one hour prior to the time advised in the admit card.
- Before leaving for the site, please have a hearty breakfast or light lunch depending on the session. Drink plenty of fluids; as in summers dehydration can set in affecting your performance in the exam.
- Have a cookie or a chocolate just before entering the centre; this prevents hypoglycaemia and thus helps you stay alert longer improving your results.
- If it is a busy centre, then don’t wait till last for the entry and security check.
- Centre will not allow you to enter after the stipulated time of closing the doors.
- Admission to the Exam Centre is with the Admit Card; no candidates shall be admitted to the test without the production of the Admit Card at the Test Centre.
After entering the centre
Once candidates enter the centre, they should locate their designated hall and seat.
- If mentioned, candidates will be hand frisked as well as photographed or video graphed before entering the centre
- After all the formalities, candidates should enter the allotted hall and take the designated seat.
- No candidate shall be allowed to leave the examination hall/room before the expiry of half of the time allotted for the respective paper.
- For Objective Type question papers, rough work is to be done in the space provided for this purpose. No rough work is allowed on the OMR Answer Sheet under any situation.
- Questions have to be answered on the answer sheet only.
- Copying, use of unfair means of any kind, talking, asking questions from other candidates or borrowing of material inside the Test Centre is strictly prohibited.
- The candidates are to return their OMR answer-sheets and the question paper in full to the Centre Superintendent. Tearing or taking away of the question paper is not allowed failing which the candidates shall be disqualified from the entire Entrance Test.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Misbehaviour of any kind can lead to expulsion of the candidate.
- Caught copying helping in copying will mean cancellation of the answer sheet/cancellation of the candidature.
- Marking the answer sheet or question paper in any way will also lead to cancellation of the exam for that candidate.
The mode of availability of the admit card is online.
Admit Card can be downloaded from the official site
The Admit Card for BVP Entrance Test Ph.D. 2021 can be accessed using the Registration number and Date of Birth.
The admit card of BVP Entrance Test Ph.D. 2021 contains a lot of information including
- Roll Number
- Test Centre
- Date and time of the Exam
- Exam day instructions
- Documents to carry for the exam
- Dress Code
- Exam Day instructions
To get all details about BVP Entrance Test Ph.D. 2021
BVP Entrance Test Ph.D. 2021 Results