ICAR AICE - JRF / SRF (Ph.D) 2021 Conducting Body
Indian Council Of Agricultural Research
ICAR AICE - JRF / SRF (Ph.D) 2021 Eligibility Criteria
General Eligibility Criteria:
Indian nationals who have passed Master’s Degree programme with a minimum of Overall Grade Point
Average (OGPA) as shown in Table 2 from any recognized University in India and abroad would be eligible to apply for the AICE – JRF / SRF (PGS). Candidates passed out from private Agricultural Universities / Colleges not accredited by ICAR will not be considered for admission through this examination. Further, in case any degree from a particular college / university is not considered for admission by an Agricultural University or any particular college / university has been derecognized by VCI / UGC / ICAR or due to any Court directives (present or future) will not be responsible for admitting students of that college / university in the Universities not willing to admit such candidates. In other cases, where grade - points are not awarded and only marks are awarded, the candidate must have secured a minimum percent score as shown in the table below.
Indian Nationals of at least 20 years of age as on date of examination are eligible to apply for the examination. No relaxation is permissible regarding the minimum age limit.
ICAR AICE - JRF / SRF (Ph.D) 2021 Important Dates
|Application Form With Late Fee
|Application Form Correction
|Admit Card Release Date
|ICAR AICE - JRF / SRF (Ph.D) 2021 Exam Date
To get all details about ICAR AICE - JRF / SRF (Ph.D) 2021
ICAR AICE - JRF / SRF (Ph.D) 2021 Prospectus
ICAR AICE - JRF / SRF (Ph.D) 2021 Application Form
Application Form Fee
|General / Unreserved||Rs. 1820/-|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)-
|SC / ST / PwD / Transgender||Rs. 900/-|
Application Form Filling Instructions
- Students applying for the ICAR AICE - JRF / SRF (Ph.D) 2021 have to fill up the application form on the official site.
- The student can submit the application only once. Multiple forms will be rejected.
- The submission is ONLINE only.
Requirements to be readied before you start filling up the Application Form of ICAR AICE - JRF / SRF (Ph.D) 2021:
- PC or a Laptop with Internet connectivity
- Qualification details
- Scanned copy of passport photograph in JPG or JPEG format (File size must be between 10 kb to 200 kb) Scanned copy of signature in JPG or JPEG format (File size must be between 4 kb to 30 kb).
- Functional e-mail Id as all communication are made through email; Parents email id is recommended.
- Mobile number as all information is sent through SMS too. Parents phone number can be used.
- For online payments, usually a valid debit or credit card as well as Net Banking facility, UPI or PAYTM Service is a must.
- It is recommended to download the information Bulletin Brochure and read it carefully so that you understand various requirements to fill-up the form.
The Usual Steps in filling up the Online Application Form of the ICAR AICE - JRF / SRF (Ph.D) 2021:
- Step-1: Students have to register for online Application Form. A login and Password are created.
- Step-2: Student has to Complete the Application Form and its various sections
- Step-3: Required documents in the form of Scanned Images of Candidate’s Photograph, Candidate’s Signature.
- Step-4: Payments have to be made by Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking.
ICAR AICE - JRF / SRF (Ph.D) 2021 Syllabus
The Subjects included for ICAR AICE - JRF / SRF (Ph.D) 2021 Exam are:
- General knowledge
- Reasoning ability
- Sub - subjects under the Major Subject
chosen by the candidate
ICAR AICE - JRF / SRF (Ph.D) 2021 Admit Card
|Admit Card Download Start Date
Admit Card Download Url
ICAR AICE - JRF / SRF (Ph.D) 2021 Exam Day Instructions
Examination Day Instructions
Important Instruction For Candidates:
- Candidates MUST bring the following documents on the day of examination at the test centre.
Candidates who will not bring these will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Print copy of Admit Card downloaded from NTA website
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) for pasting on the specific space in the attendance sheet at the Centre during the Examination
- Any one of the authorized Govt photo IDs (original, valid and non - expired), viz. PAN card / Driving License / Voter ID / Passport / Aadhaar Card (With photograph) / Aadhaar Enrolment No / Ration Card
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category
- The candidates shall report at the Examination Centre at the time indicated on their respective Admit Cards.
- Registration desk will close 30 minutes prior to commencement of the examination. Candidates shall not be permitted to enter the Examination Centre after the gate closing time indicated on the Admit Card.
- The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the admit card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
- A seat indicating Roll No. will be allotted to each candidateCandidates should take their seat immediately after opening of the examination hall. If the candidates do not report in time due to any reason i.e. traffic jam, train/bus delay etc., they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the Examination Rooms/Halls. The NTA shall not be responsible for any delay.
- The candidate must show, on demand, the Admit Card downloaded/printed from the NTA website for admission in the examination room/hall. The Test Centre Staff on duty is authorized to verify the identity of candidates and may take steps to verify and confirm the identify credentials. Candidates are requested to extend their full cooperation. A candidate who does not possess the valid Admit Card shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances by the Centre SuperintendentCandidates should find and sit on their allocated seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room/hall or the seat on his/her own other than allotted would be considered as a case of UnFairMeans and the candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted.
- The candidate should ensure that the question paper available on the computer is as per the Subject opted by him/her in the application form and as indicated on the Admit Card. In case, the Subject displayed on the computer is different from the one opted by him/her, the same must be immediately brought to the notice of the Invigilator concerned.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any baggage inside the Examination Centre. NTA will not be responsible for any belongings stolen or lost at the premises.
- Candidate shall appear at their own cost at the Centre on Date and shift as indicated in their Admit Card issued by the NTA. Under no circumstances the choice of cities for centre and shift provided in the Admit Card shall be changed.
- No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre Superintendent or the Invigilator concerned, will leave his/her seat or Examination Room/Hall until the full duration of the paper is over. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as instructed by the Centre Superintendent/Invigilators. Candidates should not leave the room/hall without handing over their rough sheets to the Invigilator on duty in the Room/Hall.
- Candidates should not be in possession of any material listed in the list of prohibited material.
- All calculations/writing work are to be done only in the rough sheet provided at the centre in the examination Room/Hall and on completion of the test candidates must hand over the rough sheets to the Invigilator on duty in the Room/Hall.
- The candidates must sign and paste the photograph on the Attendance Sheet at the appropriate place.
Candidates are NOT allowed to carry Instrument / Geometry / Pencil box, Handbag, Purse, any kind of Paper / Stationery / Textual material (printed or written material), Eatables and Water (loose or packed), Mobile Phone / Ear Phone / Microphone / Pager, Calculator, DocuPen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Camera, Tape Recorder, Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, any metallic item or electronic gadgets / devices in the Examination Hall / Room. Diabetic students will be allowed to carry eatables like sugar tablets / fruits (like banana / apple / orange) and transparent water bottle to the Examination Hall. However, they will not be allowed to carry packed foods like chocolates / candy / sandwich etc.
To get all details about ICAR AICE - JRF / SRF (Ph.D) 2021
ICAR AICE - JRF / SRF (Ph.D) 2021 Results
Result dates may be checked on the official webpage.
No Re-checking or Re-evaluation:
No representation for re-evaluation/re-checking of answer scripts shall be entertained after the declaration of results, as candidates are given opportunity to evaluate their own recorded responses and to submit challenge to discrepancy (if any), before the finalization of final answer keys and declaration of the result.