JEMScN 2022 Exam - Dates, Registration, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Joint Entrance for Mater of Science Nursing 2022 or JEMScN 2022 is the entrance examination for admission to M.Sc. (Nursing). JEMScN 2022 is conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board.
JEMScN for the year 2022 has been announced by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board and will be held on 15/05/2022. The application forms will be available from 20/01/2022 till 25/01/2022. The exam is in written mode. It is being conducted in English language. Admit card will be available from 10/05/2022. The result date will be announced later.
To get all details about JEMScN 2022
JEMScN 2022 Conducting Body
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board
JEMScN 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The Minimum Academic Qualifications for JEMScN 2022 required are passed in B. Sc. Nursing / B. Sc. (Hons.) Nursing OR Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing / Post-Basic B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing OR B.Sc. Nursing, if done through distant education. The candidate must pass from an institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (INC) and affiliated with any recognized university.
For more details refer to the prospectus.
JEMScN 2022 Important Dates
|Application Form Correction
|Admit Card Release Date
|JEMScN 2022 Exam Date
To get all details about JEMScN 2022
JEMScN 2022 Application Form
Application Form Filling Instructions
- Students applying for the JEMScN 2022 have to fill up the application form on the official site.
- The student can submit the application only once. Multiple forms will be rejected.
- The submission is ONLINE only.
Requirements to be readied before you start filling up the Application Form of JEMScN 2022:
- PC or a Laptop with Internet connectivity
- Qualification details
- Scanned copy of passport photograph in JPG or JPEG format (size between 10 kb - 200 kb). Scanned copy of signature in JPG or JPEG format (size between 4 kb 30 kb)
- Functional e-mail Id as all communication are made through email; Parents email id is recommended.
- Mobile number as all information is sent through SMS too. Parents phone number can be used.
- For online payments, usually a valid debit or credit card as well as Net Banking facility, UPI or PAYTM Service is a must.
- Printer is required for keeping hard copies; if there is no printer, one can save the printouts, transfer them on to a pen drive and get it printed from a cyber-cafe.
- It is recommended to download the information Bulletin Brochure and read it carefully so that you understand various requirements to fill-up the form.
The Usual Steps in filling up the Online Application Form of the JEMScN 2022:
Step-1: Students have to register for Online Application Form. A login and password are created.
Step-2: Student has to complete the Application Form and its various sections
Step-3: Required documents in the form of Scanned Images of Candidate’s Photograph, Candidate’s Signature and Left Thumb Impression.
Step-4: Payments have to be made by Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI / PAYTM
Important Instructions about JEMScN 2022 Application Process:
- All steps have to be completed before you can submit the form.
- Incomplete forms will be rejected.
Please keep visiting the JEMScN 2022 official website for latest updates.
JEMScN 2022 Exam Day Instructions
Examination Day Instructions
Preparation for the Exam Day
- The Admit card should be downloaded and printed immediately.
- A few copies of the Admit Card should be kept in reserve as these are also used at the time of admission and counselling.
- Documents to be taken to the Exam centre should be kept ready.
- Stationary related articles as mentioned should be kept ready.
- Dress related details will also be provided in the prospectus as well as with the admit card and should be followed.
- Items not to be taken to the Exam centre or barred should be noted.
Before entering the Exam Centre
- Try to reach the exam centre one hour prior to the time advised in the admit card.
- Before leaving for the site, please have a hearty breakfast or light lunch depending on the session. Drink plenty of fluids; as in summers dehydration can set in affecting your performance in the exam.
- Have a cookie or a chocolate just before entering the centre; this prevents hypoglycaemia and thus helps you stay alert longer improving your results.
- If it is a busy centre, then don’t wait till last for the entry and security check.
- Centre will not allow you to enter after the stipulated time of closing the doors.
- Admission to the Exam Centre is with the Admit Card; no candidates shall be admitted to the test without the production of the Admit Card at the Test Centre.
- Usually no bags are allowed.
- No eatables are allowed.
- No communication equipment such as mobile phones / pager / wireless set, scanner, camera or any such electronic / digital gadget etc are allowed in the exam centre; carrying one will lead to disqualification.
After entering the Centre
- Once candidates enter the centre, they should locate their designated hall and seat.
- If mentioned, candidates will be hand frisked as well as photographed or video graphed before entering the centre
- After all the formalities, candidates should enter the allotted hall and take the designated seat.
- No candidate shall be allowed to leave the examination hall before the expiry of half of the time allotted for the respective paper.
- For Objective Type question papers, rough work is to be done in the space provided for this purpose. No rough work is allowed on the OMR Answer Sheet under any situation.
- Questions have to be answered on the answer sheet only.
- Copying, use of unfair means of any kind, talking, asking questions from other candidates or borrowing of material inside the Test Centre is strictly prohibited.
- The candidates are to return their OMR answer-sheets and the question paper in full to the Centre Superintendent. Tearing or taking away of the question paper is not allowed failing which the candidates shall be disqualified from the entire Entrance Test.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Misbehaviour of any kind can lead to the expulsion of the candidate.
- Caught copying helping in copying will mean cancellation of the answer sheet / cancellation of the candidature.
- Marking the answer sheet or question paper in any way will also lead to cancellation of the exam for that candidate.
The Admit Card can be downloaded from the official site. Once it is downloaded it should be printed. Instructions on the Admit Card should be read carefully as very important details may be provided along with the Admit Card. Following information is provided with the admit card:
- Roll Number
- Name and place along with the address of the Exam or Test Centre
- Copy of the passport sized photo may be required to be taken to the Test Centre.
- Information is also provided about the identity related documents to be taken to the Exam centre.
- These may include Aadhaar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, voter card etc. The chosen identity related documents should be readied.
- Instructions will also be provided about any other document required.
- nstructions about any photocopying documents will also be provided.
- Stationary related information is also provided with the Admit Card.
To get all details about JEMScN 2022