MAH CET Integrated LL.B. 2021 Exam - Dates, Registration, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for Integrated LL.B. 2021 or MAH CET Integrated LL.B. 2021 is the entrance examination for admission to B.A. LL.B., BBA LL.B. and B.L.S. LL.B.. MAH CET Integrated LL.B. 2021 is conducted by State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra.
The application forms will be available from 13/07/2021 till 20/07/2021. The exam is in online mode. The duration of the exam will be 120 minutes. It is being conducted in English and Marathi languages. The result date will be announced later.
To get all details about MAH CET Integrated LL.B. 2021
MAH CET Integrated LL.B. 2021 Conducting Body
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra
MAH CET Integrated LL.B. 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- An applicant who has successfully completed Senior Secondary School course (+2) or equivalent (such as 11+1, A level in Senior Secondary School Leaving Certificate course) from a recognized Board/University in India or outside or from Secondary Board or equivalent, constituted or recognized by the Union or by a State Government or from any equivalent institution from a Foreign Country recognized by the Government of that Country for the purpose of issue of qualifying certificate on successful completion of the course Examination, with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for Open, and Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Category candidates and Out Side Maharashtra State Candidature Candidates (OMS) i.e. All India Candidates, (candidate belonging to SC and ST Category from the State of Maharashtra with minimum 40% Aggregate Marks and VJNT, SBC, OBC, Category belonging to State of Maharashtra with Minimum 42% Aggregate marks);
- The applicants who have obtained +2 Higher Secondary Pass certificate or First Degree Certificate after processing studies in Distance or Correspondence Method is eligible for Admission to the course
Provided that, the applicants who have obtained 10+2 through Open (University) system directly without having any Basic Qualification (Standard X) are not eligible for LL. B-5 Yrs. CET.
- AT present, there is no upper age limit for admission to LL. B 5 Yrs.(Integrated) CET Examination for the Academic Year 2021-2022. However, in view of the case pending in Hon. Supreme Court of India in WP (Civil) No. 1023/2016 and the order passed by Hon. High Court, Bombay in WP 3235/2016, the admissions to LL.B.-5 Yrs. Course will be subject to the Final Outcome of various Writ Petitions. If Age limit is made applicable it will be 20 Yrs. age for Open, EWS Category Candidates and 22 Yrs. for SC and ST Category candidates from State of Maharashtra only as on 1st July 2021. All applying candidates should take a note of this.
MAH CET Integrated LL.B. 2021 Important Dates
|MAH CET Integrated LL.B. 2021 Exam Date
To get all details about MAH CET Integrated LL.B. 2021
MAH CET Integrated LL.B. 2021 Prospectus
MAH CET Integrated LL.B. 2021 Application Form
Application Form Fee
Application Form Processing Fees as stated below is to be paid through on-line system only by Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form Processing Fees. No other mode of payment shall be permitted.
The fees once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
|CET Fee For Open Category, EWS Candidates from Maharashtra
State, Out Side Maharashtra State (OMS)/All India Candidates
belonging to all Categories, and J&K Migrant Candidates.||Rs. 800/-|
CET Fee-For Candidates belonging to Backward Class Categories
(SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT (A), NT-1 (B), NT-2(C), NT-3(D), OBC and
SBC & SEBC Categories) belonging to Maharashtra State only
having valid Caste Certificate and having valid Non-Creamy
Layer Certificate valid up to March 2021 for DT-VJ, NT1, 2,3, OBC & SBC & SEBC Candidates.
Application Form Filling Instructions
In order to appear for MAH CET Integrated LL.B. 2021 the candidates are required to apply On-Line as per the procedure given below. No other mode of application will be accepted. Applicants/Candidates need not send the hard copy of the application to CET CELL/DHE.
- IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION : -
- Candidate should download the Information Brochure and read it carefully.
- Check for Eligibility Criteria mentioned in the Information Brochure.
- Scan their Photograph and Signature ensuring that both the Photograph and Signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature Scan and Upload.
- Size of Photo file should be between 20KB-50KB.
- Size of file should be between 10KB-20KB
- Have a valid E-mail ID and Mobile No., which should be kept active till the completion of this Admission Process. In case the candidate does not have the valid personal E-mail id, he/she should create his/her new e-mail id and mobile no before applying on line and must maintain that e-mail account and mobile no till the process is over.
- Arrange for Application Fees (Non- refundable), Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the Applicant/Candidate.
- How to apply for Registration :-
- Applicants to visit the website www.mahacet.org and open the given link. For filling the Online Application Form, they should click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and E-mail ID. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Applicant should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password in their Note book and preserve it. An Email and SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent on the Mobile Number given by the candidate.
- In case the applicant is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application applicants are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/get the details verified to ensure that same are correct prior to Final Submission of the On Line Application form.
- Applicants are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON. Candidates should modify the details filled in if required before finally submitting.
- Applicants should validate their filled in details and Save their filled in application by clicking the 'Validate Your Details' and 'Save & Next' button.
- Applicants can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Applicants can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMISSION.
- Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT ONLY' after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on 'Submit' button.
Payment of Examination Fees
- The application form is integrated with payment gateway and the payment process can be
completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro). Credit
Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT
FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of 'e-Receipt' indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment,
applicants are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Applicants are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online application form and
preserve it properly. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit
card, your bank will convert to your local currency based at prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your
transaction is completed.
- There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
Candidates are advised to take a print out of the application form containing feedetails and preserve it.
- The copies of the CET Application Form, Fee Receipt and Hall ticket will be required for Admission Purpose, Hence the Candidate should keep them in safe custody.
MAH CET Integrated LL.B. 2021 Syllabus
- Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning : This section will test candidate’s interest towards the study of Law, Legal aptitude and problem solving ability. Questions will be framed with the help of legal prepositions and a set of facts to which the said prepositions have to be applied. Some prepositions may not be true in the real sense. Candidates will have to assume truth of these prepositions and answer the questions drawing well supported conclusions
- General Knowledge with Current Affairs : The topics such as History (Ancient. Medieval and Modern), Geography, General Science, Economics, Civics, and the Current Affairs of the past One Year. The subject is to assess the knowledge of the recent happening and awareness of the world.
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning : The subject is to test the candidate’s ability to identify patterns, logical links and rectify illogical arguments. It will include wide analogies, completing arguments, drawing well supported conclusions, reasoning by analogy, applying principles or rules. Further the subject is to measure the ability to understand the structure. relationship and to draw logical conclusions about the structures. It includes reasoning deductively from the set of statements and rules or principles that describes the relationship among persons, things or events.
- English : This section will consist the questions on the areas like Vocabulary (Synonyms, Antonyms, Analogies etc.) Proficiency (Idioms and Phrases, One word Substitution, Sentence Improvement and rearrangement, fill in the blanks etc) English Usage Errors (Common errors, Spotting errors, inappropriate usage of words, spelling mistakes etc.) English Comprehension
- Mathematical Aptitude : This section is to test the numerical ability of candidates. The mathematics questions will be set from 10th Std. level of various topics including Profit and Loss, Speed and Distance, Time and Work, Algebra, Average, Venn Diagram
- Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning
- General Knowledge with Current Affairs
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning
- Mathematical Aptitude
MAH CET Integrated LL.B. 2021 Admit Card
Admit Card Download Url
MAH CET Integrated LL.B. 2021 Exam Day Instructions
Examination Day Instructions
In the Examination hall, the Hall Ticket along with original of the Candidate’s currently valid photo identity (bearing the Same Name as it appears on the Hall Ticket.) Such as PAN Card, Pass port / Permanent Driving License / Voters Card / Bank Pass Book with photograph / photo- identity proof issued by the Gazzetted officer on official letter head along with the photograph / Photo identity proof issued by the People’s Representative on the official letter head along with photo graph / valid recent identity card issued by the recognized College / University / Aadhar Card with photograph / E-Aadhar Card / Employee ID / Bar Council Identity Card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his / her details on the Hall Ticket, in case original valid original Photo Identity Proof is not produced, the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination. The Candidates must remember that Ration Card and Learner’s Driving License is not valid ID proof for the Examination and colour Xerox and Soft Copies of the Identity Card are not allowed and candidates possessing them will not be allowed in the examination Hall unless they produce the Original valid identity proof.
- Candidates Reporting Late
The candidates reporting the Venue of the Examination after
reporting time specified on the Hall Ticket for the Examination will not be permitted to take the Examination. The reporting time mentioned on the Hall Ticket is prior to the start time of the Test. Though the duration of the examination is 120 (Hundred and Twenty) Minutes, candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 180 (One Hundred Eighty Minutes) minutes including the
time required for completion of various formalities such as verification, collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions etc.
- Download Hall Ticket through Candidate’s Log-in
As per the schedule given the candidates will have to visit the www.mahacet.org website for downloading Hall Ticket for on-line Test. Intimations for downloading Hall Ticket will also be sent through E - mail / SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/ she can access the window for Hall Ticket download. The candidate is required to use i) Registration Number/ Roll No, ii) Pass - word/ Date of Birth for downloading the Hall Ticket. The candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the Hall Ticket, preferably the same provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with i) Hall ticket ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated below and also specified in the Hall Ticket and photo Identity proof as brought in original.
The Hall Ticket with original photo pasted on it having signature of the candidate and the
Invigilator will be required at the time of Admission. Candidates are advised to preserve it carefully.
To get all details about MAH CET Integrated LL.B. 2021
MAH CET Integrated LL.B. 2021 Results