MAH CET LL.B. 2021 Exam - Dates, Registration, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for LL.B. 2021 or MAH CET LL.B. 2021 is the entrance examination for admission to LL.B.. MAH CET LL.B. 2021 is conducted by State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra.
The application forms will be available from 15/07/2021 till 29/07/2021. The exam is in online mode. The duration of the exam will be 120 minutes. It is being conducted in English and Marathi languages. The result date will be announced later.
To get all details about MAH CET LL.B. 2021
MAH CET LL.B. 2021 Conducting Body
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra
MAH CET LL.B. 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The minimum Academic Qualifications for admission to LL.B. programme are graduate in any faculty of any University in Maharashtra With Minimum 45% marks in aggregate (That is 45% marks for all the
parts of the Degree Examination taken together) in qualifying examination and for candidates belongings to OPEN Category, ALL INDIA CANDIDATURE (OMS), EWS and SEBC candidates from the state of Maharashtra, (Candidate belonging to SC and ST Category need only 40% marks and VJNT, SBC and OBC, Category with minimum 42% marks in the qualifying examination.)
An applicant who has passed the under graduation of minimum Three Years and post graduation
of 2 / 3 Years, duration from University mentioned in after processing the studies in the pattern of 10 + 2 + 3 + 2 / 3 with regular studies at secondary and higher secondary schooling. Post Graduate diploma will not be considered as Post Graduate Degree.
- There is no upper age limit for admission to LL.B. 3 Yrs. CET Examination in the Academic Year 2021-2022, in view of the case pending in Hon. Supreme Court of India in WP (Civil;) No 1023/2016 and the order passed by Hon. High Court, Bombay in WP 3235/2016. However, the admissions to LL.B.-3 Yrs. Course will be subject to the Final Outcome of various writ petitions. If Age limit is made applicable it will be 30 Yrs. age for Open Category Candidates and 35 Yrs. for SC and ST Category candidates from State of Maharashtra only as on 1st July 2021. All applying candidates should take a note of this.
MAH CET LL.B. 2021 Important Dates
|MAH CET LL.B. 2021 Exam Date
To get all details about MAH CET LL.B. 2021
MAH CET LL.B. 2021 Prospectus
MAH CET LL.B. 2021 Application Form
Application Form Fee
|CET Fee for Open Category candidates from Maharashtra State,
Out Side Maharashtra State (OMS) / All India Candidates
belonging to all Categories, and J and K Migrant Candidates.
|CET Fee - For Candidates belonging to Backward Class Categories (SC, ST, VJ / DT - NT (A), NT - 1 (B), NT - 2(C), NT - 3(D), OBC and
SBC, SEBC* categories) belonging to Maharashtra State only having valid Caste Certificate and having valid Non - Creamy
Layer Certificate valid up to March 2020 for DT - VJ, NT1, 2,3, OBC & SBC, SEBC Candidates.
The fees once paid is non - refundable and non - transferable under any circumstances.
Application Form Filling Instructions
- Students applying for the MAH CET LL.B. 2021 have to fill up the application form on the official site.
- The student can submit the application only once. Multiple forms will be rejected.
- The submission is ONLINE only.
Requirements to be readied before you start filling up the Application Form of MAH CET LL.B. 2021:
- PC or a Laptop with Internet connectivity
- Qualification details
- Functional e - mail Id as all communication are made through email; Parents email id is recommended.
- Mobile number as all information is sent through SMS too. Parents phone number can be used.
- Scanned copy of passport photograph in JPG or JPEG format (size between 20 kb - 50kb) and Scanned copy of signature in JPG or JPEG format (size between 10 kb – 20 kb).
- For online payments, you can use Internet Payment, Credit Card / Debit Card (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Internet Banking,
IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
- Printer is required for keeping hard copies; if there is no printer, one can save the printouts, transfer them on to a pen drive and get it printed from a cyber-cafe.
- It is recommended to download the information Bulletin Brochure and read it carefully so that you understand various requirements to fill up the form.
The Usual Steps in filling up the Online Application Form of the MAH CET LL.B. 2021:
- Step-1: Students have to register for Online Application Form. A login and Password are created.
Step-2: Student has to Complete the Application Form and its various sections
Step-3: Required documents in the form of Scanned Images of Candidate’s Photograph, Candidate’s Signature and Left Thumb Impression.
Step-4: Payments have to be made by Internet Payment, Credit Card / Debit Card (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
MAH CET LL.B. 2021 Syllabus
The Questions for the test shall be based from a Common Syllabus as notified in the Prospectus or Information Brochure of MAH CET LL.B. 2021 exam as set by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra. One is required to study according to the given Syllabus.
- Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning : Study of Law, Legal aptitude and problem solving ability. Questions will be framed with the help of legal prepositions and a set of facts to which the said prepositions have to be applied. Candidates will have to assume truth of these prepositions and answer the questions drawing well supported conclusions.
- General Knowledge with Current Affairs : Economics, Civics, and the Current Affairs of the past One Year.
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning : It will include wide analogies, completing arguments, drawing well supported conclusions, reasoning by analogy, applying principles or rules. Further the subject is to measure the ability to understand the structure, relationship and to draw logical conclusions about the structures. It includes reasoning deductively from the set of statements and rules or principles that describes the relationship among persons, things or events.
- English : Vocabulary (Synonyms, Antonyms, analogies etc.) Proficiency (Idioms and Phrases, One-word Substitution, Sentence Improvement and rearrangement, Fill in the Blanks etc.) English Usage Errors (Common errors, spotting errors, inappropriate usage of words, spelling mistakes etc.) English Comprehension with minimum two passages followed by Five to Ten questions that test reading and reasoning abilities.
The Subjects included for MAH CET LL.B. 2021 are:
- Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning
MAH CET LL.B. 2021 Admit Card
Admit Card Download Url
MAH CET LL.B. 2021 Exam Day Instructions
Examination Day Instructions
Before entering the Exam Centre
- The candidates reporting the Venue of the Examination after reporting time specified on the Hall Ticket will not be permitted to take the Examination.
- You may have to be at the venue for approximately 2 hours including the time required for logging in, collection of the Hall Ticket, going through the instructions etc.
- Photo to be fixed on the admit card.
- Before leaving for the site, please have a hearty breakfast or light lunch depending on the session. Drink plenty of fluids; as in summers dehydration can set in affecting your performance in the exam.
- Have a cookie or a chocolate just before entering the centre; this prevents hypoglycaemia and thus helps you stay alert longer improving your results.
- If it is a busy centre, then don’t wait till last for the entry and security check.
- Centre will not allow you to enter after the commencement of examination.
- Admission to the Exam Centre is with the Admit Card; no candidates shall be admitted to the test without the production of the Admit Card at the Test Centre.
- Usually no bags are allowed.
- No eatables are allowed.
- No communication equipment such as mobile phones / pager/ wireless set, scanner, camera or any such electronic / digital gadget etc are allowed in the exam centre; carrying one will lead to disqualification.
After Entering the centre
- In no case, a candidate is allowed to enter the examination hall after the exam starts.
- No candidate shall be allowed to leave the examination hall till the completion of the Examination.
- Candidates are not allowed to talk to each other during the examination.
- Smoking is a not allowed.
- Misbehaviour of any kind can lead to expulsion of the candidate.
- You are advised to bring with you the following :
- Hall Ticket with photo affixed thereon and photo ID card in Original and photocopy
- One Ball point pen
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) should bring duly filled Scribe form if applicable.
To get all details about MAH CET LL.B. 2021
MAH CET LL.B. 2021 Results