MAKAUT CET II 2021 Conducting Body
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal
MAKAUT CET II 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualifications: The Minimum Academic Qualifications for MAKAUT CET II 2021 required
- The applicant having passed / appeared /due-to- appear in 2021 at the Higher Secondary Examination in the General or Vocational Stream under the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination / Undergraduate Courses as prescribed from a recognized Board / University, respectively are eligible to apply.
MAKAUT CET II 2021 Important Dates
|Admit Card Release Date
|MAKAUT CET II 2021 Exam Date
|Declaration of result
To get all details about MAKAUT CET II 2021
MAKAUT CET II 2021 Prospectus
Mode of Examination:-The CET examination will be conducted only through online examination mode through captive location with own PC / Laptop / Mobile (T&C apply for infrastructure and bandwidth which shall be candidates responsibility). The University however reserves the right to modify the manner / method of entrance test , i.e. online / offline
MAKAUT CET II 2021 Application Form
Application Form Fee
|General / OBC Category||200/-||400/-|
|SC / ST / PwD Category Candidates||100/-||200/-|
Application Form Filling Instructions
- Students applying for the MAKAUT CET II 2021 have to fill up the application form on the official site.
- The student can submit the application only once. Multiple forms will be rejected.
- The submission is ONLINE only.
Requirements to be readied before you start filling up the Application Form of MAKAUT CET II 2021:
- PC or a Laptop with Internet connectivity
- Qualification details
- Scanned copy of coloured passport photograph in JPG or JPEG format (30kb- 50kb). Scanned copy of signature in JPG or JPEG format (30kb-50kb).
- Functional e-mail Id as all communication are made through email; Parents email id is recommended.
- Mobile number as all information is sent through SMS too. Parents phone number can be used.
- For online payments, usually a valid debit or credit card as well as Net Banking facility, UPI or PAYTM Service is a must.
- It is recommended to download the information Bulletin Brochure and read it carefully so that you understand various requirements to fill-up the form.
The Usual Steps in filling up the Online Application Form of the MAKAUT CET II 2021:
- Step-1: Students have to register for Online Application Form. A login and Password are created.
- Step-2: Student has to complete the Application Form and its various sections
- Step-3: Required documents in the form of Scanned Images of Candidate’s Photograph, Candidate’s Signature and Left Thumb Impression.
- Step-4: Payments have to be made by Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI / PAYTM
MAKAUT CET II 2021 Syllabus
|UG||General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning, English, Numerical Ability|
|PG 1||General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning, English, Mathematics or Biology or Chemistry|
|PG 2||General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning, English, Numerical Ability|
MAKAUT CET II 2021 Admit Card
|Admit Card Download Start Date
MAKAUT CET II 2021 Exam Day Instructions
Examination Day Instructions
Before entering the Exam Centre:
- Try to reach the exam centre one hour prior to the time advised in the admit card.
- Before leaving for the site, please have a hearty breakfast or light lunch depending on the session. Drink plenty of fluids; as in summers dehydration can set in affecting your performance in the exam.
- Have a cookie or a chocolate just before entering the centre; this prevents hypoglycaemia and thus helps you stay alert longer improving your results.
- If it is a busy centre, then don’t wait till last for the entry and security check.
- Centre will not allow you to enter after the stipulated time of closing the doors.
- Admission to the Exam Centre is with the Admit Card; no candidates shall be admitted to the test without the production of the Admit Card at the Test Centre.
- Usually no bags are allowed.
- No eatables are allowed.
- No communication equipment such as mobile phones / pager/ wireless set, scanner, camera or any such electronic / digital gadget etc are allowed in the exam centre; carrying one will lead to disqualification.
- Handbag / Carry bag/ Mobile phone / calculator /watch/any other electronic gadget or any paper (other than the Admit Card) shall not be allowed inside the Test Hall/Room and the University shall not be responsible for its safekeeping. If a candidate is found in possession of any such item during the Test, he/she would be deemed to have used unfair means and may lead to cancellation of his/her candidature.
After entering the centre:
- Once candidates enter the centre, they should locate their designated hall and seat.
- If mentioned, candidates will be hand frisked as well as photographed or video graphed before entering the centre
- After all the formalities, candidates should enter the allotted hall and take the designated seat.
- For Objective Type question papers, rough work is to be done in the space provided for this purpose. No rough work is allowed on the OMR Answer Sheet under any situation.
- Questions have to be answered on the answer sheet only.
- Copying, use of unfair means of any kind, talking, asking questions from other candidates or borrowing of material inside the Test Centre is strictly prohibited.
- The candidates are to return their OMR answer-sheets and the question paper in full to the Centre Superintendent. Tearing or taking away of the question paper is not allowed failing which the candidates shall be disqualified from the entire Entrance Test.
- Misbehaviour of any kind can lead to expulsion of the candidate.
- Caught copying helping in copying will mean cancellation of the answer sheet/cancellation of the candidature.
- Marking the answer sheet or question paper in any way will also lead to cancellation of the exam for that candidate.
To get all details about MAKAUT CET II 2021
MAKAUT CET II 2021 Results