TJEE 2021 Exam - Dates, Registration, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Tripura Joint Entrance Examination 2021 or TJEE 2021 is the entrance examination for admission to B.Pharm., B.Sc. (Nursing), B.Sc. (MLT), B.Sc. (Radiotherapy Technology), B.Sc. (Radiodiagnosis and Imaging Technology) and other courses. TJEE 2021 is conducted by Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination.
TJEE for the year 2021 has been announced by Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination and will be held on 23/06/2021. The application forms will be available from 05/04/2021 till 25/04/2021. The exam is in written mode. The duration of the exam will be 120 minutes. It is being conducted in English and Bengali languages. The result date will be announced later.
To get all details about TJEE 2021
TJEE 2021 Conducting Body
Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination
TJEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualifications: The Minimum Academic Qualifications for TJEE 2021 required:
- Candidate must be a citizen of India
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Tripura and either the candidate or his/her parent must have been residing in the state of Tripura continuously for not less than 10 (ten) years immediately before the date of making an application for appearing at the Joint Entrance Examination-2021. Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate (PRTC) issued by the appropriate authority of candidate/father/mother which one is applicable must be submitted before counseling, when asked so
- Candidate must have passed/appeared / due to appear in the year of Joint Entrance Examination at the Higher Secondary Examination of Tripura Board of Secondary Education / Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent examination with the subjects in which he/she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination.
- Children of All India Services Officers of Manipur-Tripura cadre and the children of the employees of State Government posted outside Tripura will be eligible to appear at the examination irrespective of their prior stay in Tripura.
- In case a candidate is not a permanent resident of Tripura but his / her parent is an Officer on deputation to the Government of Tripura / Officer of the Central Government working in Tripura and has served in Tripura continuously for a period of 3 (three) years or more and the candidate have passed or appeared / due to appear at the H.S.(+2) Examination or equivalent from an Institution of Tripura, is eligible for appearing in the Examination.
TJEE 2021 Important Dates
|TJEE 2021 Exam Date
To get all details about TJEE 2021
TJEE 2021 Application Form
Application Form Fee
|General male candidates ||Rs. 550/-|
|SC / ST male candidates ||Rs. 450/-|
|All Female and BPL (male and female) candidates||Rs. 350/-|
Application Form Filling Instructions
Students applying for the TJEE 2021 have to fill up the application form on the official site. A student can submit the application only once; multiple forms will be rejected.
Requirements to be readied before you start filling up the Application Form of TJEE 2021:
- PC or a Laptop with Internet connectivity
- Qualification details
- Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph (between 10 kb–200 kb), Candidate’s Signature (between 4kb – 30 kb
- Functional e-mail Id as all communication are made through email; Parents email id is recommended.
- Mobile number as all information is sent through SMS too. Parents phone number can be used.
- For online payments, usually a valid debit or credit card as well as Net Banking facility, Credit Cards and Debit Cards Service is a must.
- It is recommended to download the information Bulletin Brochure and read it carefully so that you understand various requirements to fill up the form.
The Usual Steps in filling up the Online Application Form of the TJEE 2021:
- Step-1: Registration:
- Step-2: Create Profile details
- Step-3: Fill online application
- Step-4: Preview / Edit Application
- Step-5: Submit Application
- Step-6: Make Payment
- Step-7: Print Acknowledgement
TJEE 2021 Exam Day Instructions
Examination Day Instructions
- The use of Calculator/ mobile phone or any other electronics gadget such as ear phone, microphone, camera, tape recorder, any metallic item etc. inside the examination hall is strictly prohibited. Candidates are also not allowed to carry Instrument/ Geometry/ Pencil box, Handbag, Purse, Any kind of Paper/ Stationery/ Textual material (printed or written material), Eatables and Water (loose or packed), in the examination Room / Hall.
Before entering the Exam Centre:
- Try to reach the exam centre one hour prior to the time advised in the admit card.
- Before leaving for the site, please have a hearty breakfast or light lunch depending on the session. Drink plenty of fluids; as in summers dehydration can set in affecting your performance in the exam.
- Have a cookie or a chocolate just before entering the centre; this prevents hypoglycaemia and thus helps you stay alert longer improving your results.
- If it is a busy centre, then don’t wait till last for the entry and security check.
- Centre will not allow you to enter after the stipulated time of closing the doors.
- Admission to the Exam Centre is with the Admit Card; no candidates shall be admitted to the test without the production of the Admit Card at the Test Centre.
- Usually no bags are allowed.
- No eatables are allowed.
- No communication equipment such as mobile phones / pager/ wireless set, scanner, camera or any such electronic / digital gadget etc are allowed in the exam centre; carrying one will lead to disqualification.
- Handbag / Carry bag/ Mobile phone / calculator /watch/any other electronic gadget or any paper (other than the Admit Card) shall not be allowed inside the Test Hall/Room and the University shall not be responsible for its safekeeping. If a candidate is found in possession of any such item during the Test, he/she would be deemed to have used unfair means and may lead to cancellation of his/her candidature.
After entering the centre:
- Once candidates enter the centre, they should locate their designated hall and seat.
- If mentioned, candidates will be hand frisked as well as photographed or video graphed before entering the centre
- After all the formalities, candidates should enter the allotted hall and take the designated seat.
- For Objective Type question papers, rough work is to be done in the space provided for this purpose. No rough work is allowed on the OMR Answer Sheet under any situation.
- Questions have to be answered on the answer sheet only.
- Copying, use of unfair means of any kind, talking, asking questions from other candidates or borrowing of material inside the Test Centre is strictly prohibited.
- The candidates are to return their OMR answer-sheets and the question paper in full to the Centre Superintendent. Tearing or taking away of the question paper is not allowed failing which the candidates shall be disqualified from the entire Entrance Test.
- Misbehaviour of any kind can lead to expulsion of the candidate.
- Caught copying helping in copying will mean cancellation of the answer sheet/cancellation of the candidature.
- Marking the answer sheet or question paper in any way will also lead to cancellation of the exam for that candidate.
Admit Card download: June 2021 (2nd Week)
To get all details about TJEE 2021