TS POLYCET 2021 Exam - Dates, Registration, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2021 or TS POLYCET 2021 is the entrance examination for admission to Dip. (Civil Engg.), Dip. (Architectural Assistantship Engg.), Dip. (Mechanical Engg.), Dip. (Automobile Engg.), Dip. (Electrical and Electronics Engg.) and other courses. TS POLYCET 2021 is conducted by The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad.
TS POLYCET for the year 2021 has been announced by The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad and will be held on 17/07/2021. The application forms will be available from 24/05/2021 till 30/06/2021. The exam is in written mode. The duration of the exam will be 150 minutes. It is being conducted in English and Telugu languages. Result is expected to be announced on 28/07/2021.
To get all details about TS POLYCET 2021
TS POLYCET 2021 Conducting Body
The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad
TS POLYCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate shall be an Indian National.
- Candidate should belong to the State of Telangana /Andhra Pradesh as defincd in G.O.(P).No. 646, Education (W) Dept., dated 10-07-1979 and in the subsequent amendments.
- Candidates should have passed S.S.C. Examination conducted by State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra radesh/ Telangana or any other examination recognized as cquivalent thereto by the Board of Secondary Education, A.P/TS. such as Central Board off Secondary Education (CBSE), Indian Council for Secondary Education (ICSE), National Institute of Open School (NIOS), Telangana Open School Society (TOSS), A.P. Open School Society (APOSS), X class examination conducted by various State Boards of Secondary Education in India with Mathematics as one of the subjects, and obtained at least 35 marks in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates belonging to NIOS/TOSS/APOSS/CBSENCSE/OTHER Examinations recognized as equivalent to SSC by Telangana State SHOULD HAVE PASSED ALL THE SUBJECTS including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, with minimum of 35% Marks in each subject.
- Candidates who appeared or are appearing for SSC or equivalent examination being held in March/April-2021, and whose results are yet to be declared can also appear for POLYCET-2021.
- There is no age restriction for appearing for POLYCET-2021. However maximum cligible age for obtaining a scholarship, the guidelines issued in Memo No. 10537/SW(Edn.2)/2011, and those issued from time to time by Social Welfare (Edn.) Department shall apply.
- Mere appearing for POLYCET-2021 and obtaining a merit rank does not ipso facto entitle a candidate to be considered for admission automatically, unless the candidate fulfils the requirements laid down for admission.
TS POLYCET 2021 Important Dates
|TS POLYCET 2021 Exam Date
|Declaration of result
To get all details about TS POLYCET 2021
TS POLYCET 2021 Prospectus
Examination Timing: 11:00 AM to 01:30PM
TS POLYCET 2021 Application Form
Application Form Fee
|General Candidates||Rs. 400/-|
|SC / ST||Rs. 250/-|
Application Form Filling Instructions
Students applying for the TS POLYCET 2021 have to fill up the application form on the official site. The student can submit the application only once. Multiple forms will be rejected.
Requirements to be readied before you start filling up the Application Form of TS POLYCET 2021:
- PC or a Laptop with Internet connectivity
- Qualification details
- Functional e-mail Id as all communication are made through email; Parents email id is recommended.
- Mobile number as all information is sent through SMS too. Parents phone number can be used.
- For online payments, usually a valid debit or credit card as well as Net Banking facility, Credit Cards and Debit Cards Service is a must.
- It is recommended to download the information Bulletin Brochure and read it carefully so that you understand various requirements to fill up the form.
The Usual Steps in filling up the Online Application Form of the TS POLYCET 2021:
- Step-1: Students have to register for Online Application Form. A login and Password are created.
- Step-2: Student has to Complete the Application Form and its various sections
- Step-3: Required documents in the form of Scanned Images of Candidate’s Photograph, Candidate’s Signature.
- Step-4: Payments have to be made by Cards/ Debit Cards / Net Banking.
|Last date for online registration with late fee of Rs. 100/-||27-06-2021 (Sunday)|
|Last date for Tatkal online registration with late fee Rs. 300/-||30-06-2021 (Tuesday)
Fill in the Application form as per the following guidelines at polycetts.nic.in
- First fill the 10th Class Hall ticket No., Year of pass and Date of Birth.
- Fill your name as per school records with one letter for each box. Leave a gap between parts of your name.
- Fill your father’s name
- Fill in your date of birth in DD MM YYYY [Date /Month/Year] format.
- Fill in your address details (House number, Village/street, Mandal /town/city, District, PIN code, Mobile number) for correspondence
- Fill in the place where you would like to appear for examination. Refer the table of examination centers
- Enter the area code to which you are local to Telangana (Refer Annexure-II)
- Enter your reservation category (BC/SC/ST)
- Enter your special category, if any (CAP/SP/PH/NCC).
- Fill in minority community details (other than Hindu) as entered in your school records
- Fill in your Willingness to appear the examination in Urdu medium. Examination in Urdu medium will be conducted only at Hyderabad center.
- Fill in the Aadhaar UID Number.
- Sign the declaration with regard to your physical fitness to pursue the Polytechnic Courses.
- Apply online at www.polycetts.nic.in with online payment option (or) TS online with a cash payment of Rs. 400/- For SC/ST Candidates Rs. 250/-.
The Subjects included for TS POLYCET 2021 Exam are:
TS POLYCET 2021 Admit Card
Admit Card Download Url
TS POLYCET 2021 Exam Day Instructions
Examination Day Instructions
Before entering the Exam Centre:
- Try to reach the exam centre one hour prior to the time advised in the admit card.
- Before leaving for the site, please have a hearty breakfast or light lunch depending on the session. Drink plenty of fluids; as in summers dehydration can set in affecting your performance in the exam.
- Have a cookie or a chocolate just before entering the centre; this prevents hypoglycaemia and thus helps you stay alert longer improving your results.
- If it is a busy centre, then don’t wait till last for the entry and security check.
- Centre will not allow you to enter after the stipulated time of closing the doors.
- Admission to the Exam Centre is with the Admit Card; no candidates shall be admitted to the test without the production of the Admit Card at the Test Centre.
- Usually no bags are allowed.
- No eatables are allowed.
- No communication equipment such as mobile phones / pager/ wireless set, scanner, camera or any such electronic / digital gadget etc are allowed in the exam centre; carrying one will lead to disqualification.
- Handbag / Carry bag/ Mobile phone / calculator /watch/any other electronic gadget or any paper (other than the Admit Card) shall not be allowed inside the Test Hall/Room and the University shall not be responsible for its safekeeping. If a candidate is found in possession of any such item during the Test, he/she would be deemed to have used unfair means and may lead to cancellation of his/her candidature.
After entering the centre:
- Once candidates enter the centre, they should locate their designated hall and seat.
- If mentioned, candidates will be hand frisked as well as photographed or video graphed before entering the centre
- After all the formalities, candidates should enter the allotted hall and take the designated seat.
- For Objective Type question papers, rough work is to be done in the space provided for this purpose. No rough work is allowed on the OMR Answer Sheet under any situation.
- Questions have to be answered on the answer sheet only.
- Copying, use of unfair means of any kind, talking, asking questions from other candidates or borrowing of material inside the Test Centre is strictly prohibited.
- The candidates are to return their OMR answer-sheets and the question paper in full to the Centre Superintendent. Tearing or taking away of the question paper is not allowed failing which the candidates shall be disqualified from the entire Entrance Test.
- Misbehaviour of any kind can lead to expulsion of the candidate.
- Caught copying helping in copying will mean cancellation of the answer sheet/cancellation of the candidature.
- Marking the answer sheet or question paper in any way will also lead to cancellation of the exam for that candidate.
HALL TICKET TO APPEAR FOR EXAMINATION
- Hall ticket issued to you should be checked thoroughly. If any mistake is found, it should be corrected through the coordinating centre IMMEDIATELY and get a revised Hall Ticket.
- No candidate will be allowed with incorrect data and photo on the Hall ticket to appear for the Examination.
- In case the candidate did not receive the Hall ticket, he/she may obtain the same through internet from the Web Site www.polycetts.nic.in or contact personally any coordinating centre.
- Hall ticket is not transferable. Any tampering of Hall Ticket will automatically lead to the disqualification of the Candidate.
- Hall ticket is an important document and shall be preserved carefully after the examination till the admission into the polytechnic is completed.
- Candidate will be allowed at the designated examination center on production of printed Hall ticket. Familiarize yourself with the location of the examination center. Take the help of HLC personnel to know the route map to the examination center.
- Urdu Medium Candidates are allotted separate center where assistance will be provided for translation at the time of Examination. This shall be done only if the candidate expresses his/ herwillingnessin the Application Formto appearinUrdumedium. Such candidates have to write the examination in the Urdu Medium Centre at Govt. Polytechnic, Masabtank, Hyderabad- 500 028.
To get all details about TS POLYCET 2021