Scholastic Aptitude Test August 2021 or SAT August 2021 is the entrance examination for admission to SAT. SAT August 2021 is conducted by College Board.
SAT August for the year 2021 has been announced by College Board and will be held on 28/08/2021. The exam is in written mode. The duration of the exam will be 180 minutes. The result date will be announced later.
To get all details about SAT August 2021
SAT August 2021 Conducting Body
SAT August 2021 Eligibility Criteria
You may take the SAT on any of 4 - 7 weekend administrations if you are taking the test for its intended purposes, including:
- Applying to a college or university undergraduate program.
- Applying for scholarship, financial aid, or other programs that require a college admission test as part of their application process.
If we have reason to believe you are not taking the SAT for its intended
purposes, you may be transferred to an administration where the SAT form is disclosed after the test. In addition, College Board reserves the right to investigate and cancel the SAT registration and / or scores of anyone suspected of attempting to steal and / or share test content.
SAT August 2021 Exam Centers
Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Guwahati, Raipur, New Delhi, Goa, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara, Sohna, Gurugram, Srinagar, Ranchi, Bengaluru, Kochi, Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Aurangabad, Mumbai, Nashik, Pune, Bhubaneswar, Amritsar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Bhilwara, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Hyderabad, Kanpur, Lucknow, Dehradun, Kolkata, Suri
SAT August 2021 Important Dates
|Application Form Correction
|SAT August 2021 Exam Date
To get all details about SAT August 2021
SAT August 2021 Application Form
Application Form Fee
- The SAT is 3 hours and costs $49.50.
- SAT with Essay : $64.50
Acceptable Forms of Payment
Once you have added up all the figures in field 25 and entered the sum
in the TOTAL field 25f, choose from the following forms of payment to pay for your registration.
- Credit card : You must fill in field 23 for credit card payments
using one of the cards listed on the form. Credit cards are not accepted for some international registrations.
- Check or money order payable to College Entrance Examination Board: You can use a bank draft or international money order. Checks must be drawn on a U.S. bank.
- PayPal : In most cases, PayPal can be accepted as an electronic
payment for transactions associated with registration, but you need to register online to use it.
- Fee waiver : You must enclose your completed, signed card. All fields
on the fee-waiver card must be completed or your registration will be returned unprocessed.
- UNESCO coupons.
Registrations received with cash or checks drawn
on non-U.S. banks or forms of payment not listed above will be returned unprocessed.
Application Form Filling Instructions
Students applying for the SAT August 2021 have to fill up the application form on the official site.
Requirements to be readied before you start filling up the Application Form of SAT August 2021:
If you are using a fee waiver, enter the identification number on your fee waiver card.
- If you have been approved by the College Board to test with accommodations, enter the SSD number on your eligibility letter.
- If you are home - schooled, enter 970000 when asked for a high school code.
The Usual Steps in filling up the Online Application Form of the SAT August 2021:
- Sign in to your free College Board account. Your parent or counselor can’t register for you.
- Provide your full, legal name and other identifying information. Make sure it’s the exact same name and information shown on your photo ID.
- Decide if you want to answer other questions about yourself. This takes time, but it’s worth it if you want colleges and scholarship organizations to find you. Learn why you should opt in to Student Search Service.
- Choose which Subject Tests you want to take. You can switch on test day, with limits.
- Upload a photo that meets very specific photo requirements.
- Check out, and print your Admission Ticket.
Register by Mail
Required Information for Registration
- Your full legal name.
- Your high school code. Find it at college board website.
- An acceptable photo of yourself that looks like the photo on your
ID and matches the way you look on test day.
- The test type, test date, and test center you are choosing.
- Acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- Payment or a fee waiver.
How to Register by Mail
Domestic Applicants : If you are registering to test in the U.S. or U.S. territories, your registration must be postmarked by the deadline and received in time to be processed for the requested test date. After the regular deadline, you may submit your registration up until the late registration deadline for an additional fee. If postmarked after the late deadline, your registration will be processed for the next available test date whenever possible.
International Applicants : If you are registering to test outside of the U.S.
or U.S. territories, you must mail your registration in time for it to arrive by the regular registration deadline. If received after the deadline, your registration will be processed for the next available test date whenever possible. Register by the early registration deadline if you’re registering through an SAT International Representative. For more details about taking the SAT outside of the U.S.
|Late Registration Deadline||August 17, 2021 (for registrations made online or by phone)|
|Deadline for Changes||August 17, 2021|
Late Registration Fee
Registrations must be postmarked by the regular registration deadline to avoid late fees. If you’re mailing the registration form after the regular registration deadline, you must include the late fee in field 25d or pay with a fee waiver; otherwise your registration will be processed for the next available test date whenever possible. The late registration period applies only to domestic registrations - international registrations that arrive after the regular registration deadline will be processed for the next available test date, when possible. If registering online or by phone, check sat website / register for late registration deadlines that apply.
The Subjects included for SAT August 2021 are:
- U.S. History
- World History
- Mathematics Level 1
- Mathematics Level 2
- Biology E/M
- Modern Hebrew
SAT August 2021 Exam Day Instructions
Examination Day Instructions
Test Day Contact Information
- To communicate about testing issues, contact the SAT Program as
soon as possible, but no later than 11 : 59 p.m. U.S. ET on the fourth business day after the test (usually Thursday). This lets us review and address your concern before your scores are released.
Preparation for the Exam Day
- The Admission ticket should be downloaded and printed Immediately.
- Acceptable photo ID
- Two pencils with soft erasers
- An acceptable calculator for math sections / tests that permit them
- Acceptable battery-operated CD player with earphones for the Language with Listening Tests only - no power cords or portable stereos are permitted
- Earphones, only if you’re approved for assistive technology – compatible or MP3 audio accommodations
- Epinephrine auto-injector (e.g., EpiPens) in a clear plastic bag if you need one .
Before entering the Exam Centre
Try to reach the exam centre one hour prior to the time advised in the admit card.
- All test centers open at 7:45 a.m. and doors close at 8 a.m., unless otherwise noted on your admission ticket.
- You won’t be allowed to enter after 8 a.m.
- If you’re late or absent on test day, you can reschedule for a fee.
- Before leaving for the site, please have a hearty breakfast or light lunch depending on the session. Drink plenty of fluids; as in summers dehydration can set in affecting your performance in the exam.
- Have a cookie or a chocolate just before entering the centre; this prevents hypoglycaemia and thus helps you stay alert longer improving your results.
- If it is a busy centre, then don’t wait till last for the entry and security check.
- Admission to the Exam Centre is with the admission ticket; no candidates shall be admitted to the test without the production of the admission ticket at the Test Centre.
- We recommend rescheduling as opposed to re - registering, it costs less.
- Most test centers don’t have large waiting areas, so if you arrive earlier than 7 : 45 a.m., you might have to wait outside until testing staff is ready to open the center.
Test center staff will compare the information on your admission ticket and your photo ID, as well as your appearance, with the test center roster to confirm your registration and identity. You will not be admitted to the test center if the information doesn’t match. The staff are not required to hold your seat if you didn’t bring acceptable ID. If you have questions about our ID requirements and policies, contact Customer Service at least 30 days prior to your intended test date.
- Your ID must be a valid photo ID that’s government issued
or from the school you currently attend. Even if an ID or admission ticket photo got you into a test center before, they may not be acceptable at another time.
- Forms of valid photo ID are as following
- Government-issued driver’s license, driver’s permit (with photo),
or non-driver ID card.
- Official student ID card from the school you currently attend.
School IDs from the prior school year are valid through December of the current academic year. For example, school IDs from 2018 - 2019 can be used through December 31, 2019.
- Government-issued passport.
- Government-issued military or national ID card (such as the U.S. Global Entry identification card).
- SAT Student ID Form.
Using the SAT Student ID Form
If you don’t have another form of acceptable ID, you may be able to use
the SAT Student ID Form, available online at official website / test - day.
- If you register by mail or phone without providing an email address,
or if you request a paper ticket in field 10 on the registration form, a paper ticket will be mailed to you. Call Customer Service if you haven’t received your ticket two weeks before the test date.
- If registering online, you receive your admission
ticket online that you must print and bring with you on exam day. You can go back online to print the ticket at any time before your test. You’ll also be emailed a link to the printable ticket. If you register by phone or paper and provide your email address,
you’ll be emailed a link to a printable admission ticket. You must print the ticket; an electronic copy on your phone won’t be accepted for admission to the test center. Online tickets are available to most students (unless under 13 years
of age). If you registered by mail and don’t have an online account, you can create one at college board official website. An online account lets us communicate any last-minute changes for test day.
Changes to Your Registration
- Be sure to reprint your ticket if you make any changes to your registration
information. If you cannot make the date you registered for, either change the date (for a fee) or cancel it.
To get all details about SAT August 2021
Result dates may be checked on the official webpage.