SAT June 2022 Exam - Dates, Registration, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Scholastic Aptitude Test June 2022 or SAT June 2022 is the entrance examination for admission to SAT. SAT June 2022 is conducted by College Board.
SAT June for the year 2022 has been announced by College Board and will be held on 04/06/2022. The exam is in written mode. The duration of the exam will be 180 minutes. It is being conducted in English language. Result is expected to be announced on 13/07/2022.
To get all details about SAT June 2022
SAT June 2022 Conducting Body
SAT June 2022 Eligibility Criteria
You may take the SAT on any of 4 - 7 weekend administrations if you are taking the test for its intended purposes, including:
- Applying to a college or university undergraduate program.
- Applying for scholarship, financial aid, or other programs that require a college admission test as part of their application process.
If we have reason to believe you are not taking the SAT for its intended
purposes, you may be transferred to an administration where the SAT form is disclosed after the test. In addition, College Board reserves the right to investigate and cancel the SAT registration and / or scores of anyone suspected of attempting to steal and / or share test content.
SAT June 2022 Important Dates
|SAT June 2022 Exam Date
|Declaration of result
To get all details about SAT June 2022
Prospectus not yet available. It will be uploaded as soon as it is available.
SAT June 2022 Application Form
Application Form Filling Instructions
Students applying for the SAT June 2022 have to fill up the application form on the official site.
Requirements to be readied before you start filling up the Application Form of SAT June 2022:
If you are using a fee waiver, enter the identification number on your fee waiver card.
- If you have been approved by the College Board to test with accommodations, enter the SSD number on your eligibility letter.
- If you are home - schooled, enter 970000 when asked for a high school code.
The Usual Steps in filling up the Online Application Form of the SAT June 2022:
- Sign in to your free College Board account. Your parent or counselor can’t register for you.
- Provide your full, legal name and other identifying information. Make sure it’s the exact same name and information shown on your photo ID.
- Decide if you want to answer other questions about yourself. This takes time, but it’s worth it if you want colleges and scholarship organizations to find you. Learn why you should opt in to Student Search Service.
- Choose which Subject Tests you want to take. You can switch on test day, with limits.
- Upload a photo that meets very specific photo requirements.
- Check out, and print your Admission Ticket.
Register by Mail
Required Information for Registration
- Your full legal name.
- Your high school code. Find it at college board website.
- An acceptable photo of yourself that looks like the photo on your
ID and matches the way you look on test day.
- The test type, test date, and test center you are choosing.
- Acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- Payment or a fee waiver.
How to Register by Mail
Domestic Applicants : If you are registering to test in the U.S. or U.S. territories, your registration must be postmarked by the deadline and received in time to be processed for the requested test date. After the regular deadline, you may submit your registration up until the late registration deadline for an additional fee. If postmarked after the late deadline, your registration will be processed for the next available test date whenever possible.
International Applicants : If you are registering to test outside of the U.S.
or U.S. territories, you must mail your registration in time for it to arrive by the regular registration deadline. If received after the deadline, your registration will be processed for the next available test date whenever possible. Register by the early registration deadline if you’re registering through an SAT International Representative. For more details about taking the SAT outside of the U.S.
|Late Registration Deadline||May 25, 2022 (for registrations made online or by phone)|
|Deadline for Changes||May 25, 2022|
SAT June 2022 Exam Day Instructions
Examination Day Instructions
Test Day Contact Information
- To communicate about testing issues, contact the SAT Program as
soon as possible, but no later than 11 : 59 p.m. U.S. ET on the fourth business day after the test (usually Thursday). This lets us review and address your concern before your scores are released.
Preparation for the Exam Day
- The Admission ticket should be downloaded and printed Immediately.
- Acceptable photo ID
- Two pencils with soft erasers
- An acceptable calculator for math sections / tests that permit them
- Acceptable battery-operated CD player with earphones for the Language with Listening Tests only - no power cords or portable stereos are permitted
- Earphones, only if you’re approved for assistive technology – compatible or MP3 audio accommodations
- Epinephrine auto-injector (e.g., EpiPens) in a clear plastic bag if you need one .
Before entering the Exam Centre
Try to reach the exam centre one hour prior to the time advised in the admit card.
- All test centers open at 7:45 a.m. and doors close at 8 a.m., unless otherwise noted on your admission ticket.
- You won’t be allowed to enter after 8 a.m.
- If you’re late or absent on test day, you can reschedule for a fee.
- Before leaving for the site, please have a hearty breakfast or light lunch depending on the session. Drink plenty of fluids; as in summers dehydration can set in affecting your performance in the exam.
- Have a cookie or a chocolate just before entering the centre; this prevents hypoglycaemia and thus helps you stay alert longer improving your results.
- If it is a busy centre, then don’t wait till last for the entry and security check.
- Admission to the Exam Centre is with the admission ticket; no candidates shall be admitted to the test without the production of the admission ticket at the Test Centre.
- We recommend rescheduling as opposed to re - registering, it costs less.
- Most test centers don’t have large waiting areas, so if you arrive earlier than 7 : 45 a.m., you might have to wait outside until testing staff is ready to open the center.
Test center staff will compare the information on your admission ticket and your photo ID, as well as your appearance, with the test center roster to confirm your registration and identity. You will not be admitted to the test center if the information doesn’t match. The staff are not required to hold your seat if you didn’t bring acceptable ID. If you have questions about our ID requirements and policies, contact Customer Service at least 30 days prior to your intended test date.
- Your ID must be a valid photo ID that’s government issued
or from the school you currently attend. Even if an ID or admission ticket photo got you into a test center before, they may not be acceptable at another time.
- Forms of valid photo ID are as following
- Government-issued driver’s license, driver’s permit (with photo),
or non-driver ID card.
- Official student ID card from the school you currently attend.
School IDs from the prior school year are valid through December of the current academic year. For example, school IDs from 2018 - 2019 can be used through December 31, 2019.
- Government-issued passport.
- Government-issued military or national ID card (such as the U.S. Global Entry identification card).
- SAT Student ID Form.
Using the SAT Student ID Form
If you don’t have another form of acceptable ID, you may be able to use
the SAT Student ID Form, available online at official website / test - day.
To get all details about SAT June 2022