Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2022 or SNAP 2022 is the entrance examination for admission to MBA, MBA (Innovation and Entrepreneurship), MBA (IT), M.Sc. (Computer Application), M.Sc. (Systems Security) and other courses. SNAP 2022 is conducted by Symbiosis International (Deemed University).
SNAP for the year 2022 has been announced by Symbiosis International (Deemed University) and will be held from 10/12/2022 to 23/12/2022. The application forms will be available from 04/08/2022 till 24/11/2022. The exam is in online mode. The duration of the exam will be 60 minutes. It is being conducted in English language. Admit card will be available from 05/12/2022. Result is expected to be announced on 10/01/2023.
To get all details about SNAP 2022
SNAP 2022 Conducting Body
Symbiosis International (Deemed University)
SNAP 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The minimum Academic Qualifications required for SNAP 2022 required are
- Candidate should be Graduate from any recognised University/ Institution of National Importance and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% marks or equivalent grade for Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes) at graduation.
- Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes).
- A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
SNAP 2022 Important Dates
|Application Form With Late Fee
|Admit Card Release Date
|SNAP 2022 Exam Date
|Declaration of result
To get all details about SNAP 2022
Prospectus not yet available. It will be uploaded as soon as it is available.
SNAP Computer Base Test (CBT) 2022
- SNAP Test 01 - December 10, 2022 (Saturday) : 02.00 PM to 03.00 PM
- SNAP Test 02 - December 18, 2022 (Sunday) : 02.00 PM to 03.00 PM
- SNAP Test 03 - December 23, 2022 (Friday) : 02.00 PM to 03.00 PM
SNAP 2022 Application Form
Application Form Fee
A candidate is required to pay a Non Transferable and Non Refundable registration fee of INR 1950/-(government taxes would be additional as and when applicable) per test S/he has the option of following payment modes:
- ONLINE PAYMENT THROUGH BILLDESK PAYMENT GATEWAY
- ONLINE PAYMENT THROUGH EASEBUZZ PAYMENT GATEWAY
- ONLINE PAYMENT THROUGH INDIAN BANK PAYMENT GATEWAY
- DEMAND DRAFT
Application Form Filling Instructions
- Students applying for the SNAP 2022 have to fill up the application form on the official site.
- The student can submit the application only once. Multiple forms will be rejected.
- The submission is ONLINE only.
Requirements to be readied before you start filling up the Application Form of SNAP 2022:
PC or a Laptop with Internet connectivity.
- Qualification details
- Scanned copy of passport photograph in JPG or JPEG format and Scanned copy of signature in JPG or JPEG format.
- Functional e - mail Id as all communication are made through email; Parents email id is recommended.
- Mobile number as all information is sent through SMS too. Parents phone number can be used.
- Payments have to be made by Billdesk Payment Gateway
/ Easebuzz Payment Gateway / Indian Bank Payment Gateway / Demand Draft. Printer is required for keeping hard copies; if there is no printer, one can save the printouts, transfer them on to a pen drive and get it printed from a cyber - cafe.
- It is recommended to download the information Bulletin Brochure and read it carefully so that you understand various requirements to fill up the form.
The Usual Steps in filling up the Online Application Form of the SNAP 2022:
Step-1: Students have to register for Online Application Form. A login and Password are created.
Step-2: Student has to Complete the Application Form and its various sections.
Step-3: Required documents in the form of Scanned Images of Candidate’s Photograph, Candidate’s Signature and Left Thumb Impression.
- Step-4: Payments have to be made by Billdesk Payment Gateway
/ Easebuzz Payment Gateway / Indian Bank Payment Gateway / Demand Draft.
SNAP 2022 Exam Day Instructions
Examination Day Instructions
Before entering the Exam Centre
- Try to reach the exam centre one hour prior to the time advised in the admit card.
- Before leaving for the site, please have a hearty breakfast or light lunch depending on the session. Drink plenty of fluids; as in summers dehydration can set in affecting your performance in the exam.
- Have a cookie or a chocolate just before entering the centre; this prevents hypoglycaemia and thus helps you stay alert longer improving your results.
- If it is a busy centre, then don’t wait till last for the entry and security check.
- Centre will not allow you to enter after the stipulated time of closing the doors.
- Admission to the Exam Centre is with the Admit Card; no candidates shall be admitted to the test without the production of the Admit Card at the Test Centre.
- Usually no bags are allowed.
- No communication equipment such as mobile phones / pager/ wireless set, scanner, camera or any such electronic / digital gadget etc are allowed in the exam centre; carrying one will lead to disqualification.
- Handbag / Carry bag/ Mobile phone / calculator /watch/any other electronic gadget or any paper (other than the Admit Card) shall not be allowed inside the Test Hall/Room and the University shall not be responsible for its safekeeping. If a candidate is found in possession of any such item during the Test, he/she would be deemed to have used unfair means and may lead to cancellation of his/her candidature.
After entering the centre
- Once candidates enter the centre, they should locate their designated hall and seat.
- If mentioned, candidates will be hand frisked as well as photographed or video graphed before entering the centre
- After all the formalities, candidates should enter the allotted hall and take the designated seat.
- For Objective Type question papers, rough work is to be done in the space provided for this purpose. No rough work is allowed on the OMR Answer Sheet under any situation.
- Questions have to be answered on the answer sheet only.
- Copying, use of unfair means of any kind, talking, asking questions from other candidates or borrowing of material inside the Test Centre is strictly prohibited.
- The candidates are to return their OMR answer-sheets and the question paper in full to the Centre Superintendent. Tearing or taking away of the question paper is not allowed failing which the candidates shall be disqualified from the entire Entrance Test.
- Misbehaviour of any kind can lead to expulsion of the candidate.
- Caught copying helping in copying will mean cancellation of the answer sheet/cancellation of the candidature.
- Marking the answer sheet or question paper in any way will also lead to cancellation of the exam for that candidate.
Admit Card Live on:
- December 05,2022 (Monday) for SNAP Test 01
- December 10, 2022 (Saturday) for SNAP Test 02 and SNAP Test 03
To get all details about SNAP 2022