ULET 2022 Exam - Dates, Registration, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
University Law Entrance Test 2022 or ULET 2022 is the entrance examination for admission to LL.B.. ULET 2022 is conducted by Rajasthan University.
ULET for the year 2022 has been announced by Rajasthan University and will be held on 13/08/2022. The application forms will be available from 15/07/2022 till 05/08/2022. The exam is in written mode. The duration of the exam will be 90 minutes. It is being conducted in English and Hindi languages. Admit card will be available from 10/08/2022. Result is expected to be announced on 22/08/2022.
To get all details about ULET 2022
ULET 2022 Conducting Body
ULET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate may apply for admission to LL.B. I Year who has secured minimum 45% marks in case of General/EWS/OBC/MBC category and minimum 40% marks in case of SC/ST/PH (differently able) Category in the aggregate of the qualifying Examination (UG/PG)
- Minimum 60% marks or above in the aggregate in case of students coming from Universities other than those situated in the State of Rajasthan. Minimum eligibility for admission to the LL.B. First Year (O.252) As per provision of O.252 only such candidates who have passed the Bachelor's or Master's Degree examination with the required marks in aggregate shall be 4 eligible for admission to the LL.B. I year. No concession on any ground, whatsoever, is admissible in the said rule for minimum eligibility
Note: Minimum marks means excluding any concessional marks and no round off shall be allowed i.e. a single less mark in minimum eligibility will disqualify the candidature.
Qualifying Exam: A candidate who has taken the Bachelor's (UG) or the Master's Degree (PG) in Arts / Commerce / Science / Engineering /Medicine /Management (of 2 years duration) / Nursing / Agriculture or the Degree of Shastri / Acharya or the Degree of Ayurvedacharya / Ayurveda Brihaspati of this University or of any other University recognised for the purpose by the Syndicate with full course prescribed for the Degree.
ULET 2022 Important Dates
|Application Form Correction
|Admit Card Release Date
|ULET 2022 Exam Date
|Answer Key For Challenge Display
|Declaration of result
To get all details about ULET 2022
ULET 2022 Application Form
Application Form Fee
Application Form Filling Instructions
- Students applying for the ULET 2022 have to fill up the application form on the official site.
- The student can submit the application only once. Multiple forms will be rejected
- The submission is ONLINE only.
Requirements to be readied before you start filling up the Application Form of ULET 2022:
- PC or a Laptop with Internet connectivity
- Qualification details
- Image size: 10KB-30 KB Acceptable file formats - JPG/JPEG/BMP/PNG
- Functional e-mail Id as all communication are made through email; Parents email id is recommended.
- Mobile number as all information is sent through SMS too. Parents phone number can be used.
- For online payments, usually a valid debit or credit card as well as Net Banking facility, Credit Cards & Debit Cards Service is a must.
- Printer is required for keeping hard copies; if there is no printer, one can save the printouts, transfer them on to a pen drive and get it printed from a cyber-café.
- It is recommended to download the information Bulletin Brochure and read it carefully so that you understand various requirements to fill up the form.
The Usual Steps in filling up the Online Application Form of the ULET 2022:
- Step-1: Students have to register for Online Application Form. A login and Password are created.
- Step-2: Student has to Complete the Application Form and its various sections
- Step-3: Required documents in the form of Scanned Images of Candidate’s Photograph, Candidate’s Signature and Left Thumb Impression.
- Step-4: Payments have to be made by Net Banking, Credit Cards, Debit Cards & Demand Draft
|Date for submission of hardcopy and original
documents for Only weightage (No form for
claim of weightage shall be accepted after the
|06th to 10th August 2022
(Timing 09.00 to 02, 30 pm)
(in Room No. 03 of Department of
ULET 2022 Exam Day Instructions
Examination Day Instructions
Before entering the Exam Centre:
- Try to reach the exam centre one hour prior to the time advised in the admit card.
- Before leaving for the site, please have a hearty breakfast or light lunch depending on the session. Drink plenty of fluids; as in summers dehydration can set in affecting your performance in the exam.
- Have a cookie or a chocolate just before entering the centre; this prevents hypoglycaemia and thus helps you stay alert longer improving your results.
- If it is a busy centre, then don’t wait till last for the entry and security check.
- Centre will not allow you to enter after the stipulated time of closing the doors.
- Admission to the Exam Centre is with the Admit Card; no candidates shall be admitted to the test without the production of the Admit Card at the Test Centre.
- Usually no bags are allowed.
- No communication equipment such as mobile phones / pager/ wireless set, scanner, camera or any such electronic / digital gadget etc are allowed in the exam centre; carrying one will lead to disqualification.
- Handbag / Carry bag/ Mobile phone / calculator /watch/any other electronic gadget or any paper (other than the Admit Card) shall not be allowed inside the Test Hall/Room and the University shall not be responsible for its safekeeping. If a candidate is found in possession of any such item during the Test, he/she would be deemed to have used unfair means and may lead to cancellation of his/her candidature.
After entering the Centre:
- Once candidates enter the centre, they should locate their designated hall and seat.
- If mentioned, candidates will be hand frisked as well as photographed or video graphed before entering the centre
- After all the formalities, candidates should enter the allotted hall and take the designated seat.
- For Objective Type question papers, rough work is to be done in the space provided for this purpose. No rough work is allowed on the OMR Answer Sheet under any situation.
- Questions have to be answered on the answer sheet only.
- Copying, use of unfair means of any kind, talking, asking questions from other candidates or borrowing of material inside the Test Centre is strictly prohibited.
- The candidates are to return their OMR answer-sheets and the question paper in full to the Centre Superintendent. Tearing or taking away of the question paper is not allowed failing which the candidates shall be disqualified from the entire Entrance Test.
- Misbehaviour of any kind can lead to expulsion of the candidate.
- Caught copying helping in copying will mean cancellation of the answer sheet/cancellation of the candidature.
- Marking the answer sheet or question paper in any way will also lead to cancellation of the exam for that candidate.
To get all details about ULET 2022