Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh M.Sc. / M.Sc. MLT Entrance Exam July Session 2021 or PGIMER M.Sc. / M.Sc. MLT Entrance Exam July Session 2021 is the entrance examination for admission to M.Sc. (Biochemistry), M.Sc. (Medical Bionanotechnology), M.Sc. (Pharmacology), M.Sc. (Anatomy), M.Sc. (Respiratory Care) and other courses. PGIMER M.Sc. / M.Sc. MLT Entrance Exam July Session 2021 is conducted by Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education And Research Chandigarh.
PGIMER M.Sc. / M.Sc. MLT Entrance Exam July Session for the year 2021 has been announced by Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education And Research Chandigarh and will be held on 03/07/2021. The application forms will be available from 28/03/2021 till 27/04/2021. The exam is in online mode. The duration of the exam will be 90 minutes. It is being conducted in English language. Admit card will be available from 19/06/2021. Result is expected to be announced on 12/07/2021.
The minimum Academic Qualifications for PGIMER M.Sc. / M.Sc. MLT Entrance Exam 2021 July Session required are passed or are appearing in class 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
For more details refers to the Prospectus.
|03/07/2021||Chandigarh, Delhi, Jalandhar|
|Events||Start Date||Last Date|
|Application Form||28/03/2021||27/04/2021 05:00 am|
|Application Form Correction||29/04/2021||30/04/2021 11:55 pm|
|Admit Card Release Date||19/06/2021||-|
|PGIMER M.Sc. / M.Sc. MLT Entrance Exam 2021 July Session Exam Date||
|Declaration of result||12/07/2021||-|
Date and Time of Examination: 03.07.2021 at 09:00 AM
• SC/ST Category : Rs. 1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
• General /OBC/Sponsored Category: Rs. 1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable.
• Persons with Bench-mark Disabilities (PwBD) Candidates are exempted from
payment of fee.
Requirements to be readied before you start filling up the Application Form of PGIMER M.Sc. / M.Sc. MLT Entrance Exam 2021 July Session
• PC or a Laptop with Internet connectivity
• Qualification details
• Scanned copy of passport photograph in JPG or JPEG format (size between 50 kb - 200 kb) Scanned copy of signature in JPG or JPEG format (size between 50 kb - 200 kb)
• Functional e-mail Id as all communication are made through email; Parents email id is recommended.
• Mobile number as all information is sent through SMS too. Parents phone number can be used.
• For online payments, usually a valid debit or credit card as well as Net Banking facility, UPI or PAYTM Service is a must.
• Printer is required for keeping hard copies; if there is no printer, one can save the printouts, transfer them on to a pen drive and get it printed from a cyber-cafe.
• It is recommended to download the information Bulletin Brochure and read it carefully so that you understand various requirements to fill up the form.
The Usual Steps in filling up the Online Application Form of the PGIMER M.Sc. / M.Sc. MLT Entrance Exam 2021 July Session :
Step-1: Students have to register for Online Application Form. A login and Password are created.
Step-2: Student has to complete the Application Form and its various sections
Step-3: Required documents in the form of Scanned Images of Candidate’s Photograph, Candidate’s Signature and Left Thumb Impression.
Step-4: Payments have to be made by Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI / PAYTM
Important Instructions about PGIMER M.Sc. / M.Sc. MLT Entrance Exam 2021 July Session Application Process
Please keep visiting the PGIMER M.Sc. / M.Sc. MLT Entrance Exam 2021 July Session official website for latest updates.
The Subjects included for PGIMER M.Sc. / M.Sc. MLT Entrance Exam 2021 July Session are:
|Admit Card Download Start Date||19/06/2021|
Preparation for the Exam Day
• The Admit card should be downloaded and printed immediately.
• A few copies of the Admit Card should be kept in reserve as these are also used at the time of admission and counselling.
• Photo to be fixed on the admit card, if required
• Documents to be taken to the Exam centre should be kept ready.
• Copy of the photo may be required to be taken to the Test Centre.
• Stationary related articles as mentioned should be kept ready.
• Dress related details will also be provided in the prospectus as well as with the admit card and should be followed.
• Items not to be taken to the Exam centre or barred should be noted.
Before entering the Exam Centre
After entering the Centre
The Admit Card can not be uploaded on official site.The candidate should immediately write an email to the Registrar, PGIMER on firstname.lastname@example.org along with full particulars of the Registration Form. Following information is provided with the admit card:
• Roll Number
• Name and place along with the address of the Exam or Test Centre
• Photo to be fixed on the admit card, if required
• Copy of the passport sized photo may be required to be taken to the Test Centre.
• Information is also provided about the identity related documents to be taken to the Exam centre.
• These may include Aadhaar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, voter card etc. The chosen identity related documents should be readied.
• Instructions will also be provided about any other document required.
• Instructions about any photocopying documents will also be provided.
• Stationary related information is also provided with the Admit Card.
|Final Result Date||12/06/2021|
|Result URL||Check your result here|